Chapter 14

Izuku's heart was racing as he waited for Eijiro to finish his shower. 

The fact that he was lying in Eijiro's bed, surrounded by the alpha's scent and still wearing his clothes, was making him even more nervous. He was texting Hatsume as he tried to calm down, needing the support of his best friend before he started to freak out.

The bedroom door opened and Eijiro entered with only a pair of black boxers on, the sight of droplets of water running down his muscular chest causing Izuku's whole being to heat up. Eijiro truly had the body of a god.

He went to join Izuku on the bed but noticed how tense the tiny omega looked, the soft blush covering his freckling cheeks making Eijiro smile fondly. "You're nervous?" He asked as he gently tucked a green curl behind Izuku's ear.

"A little..." Izuku timidly answered. He couldn't help it. It would be his first time spending the night with an alpha in a house that wasn't his. Even when he had been with Shinsou, he had never stayed the night.

"Don't be. I'm not gonna do anything you don't want to." Eijiro assured him. "Come here." He sat against the headboard and pulled Izuku onto his lap, wrapping his arms around Izuku's slim waist before putting a tender kiss on his forehead. The affectionate gesture made Izuku blush softly, his belly filling with butterflies as Eijiro leaned in again but this time to kiss him on the lips.

They shared slow kisses for a moment, their tongues sensually dancing together while Eijiro gently massaged Izuku's ass-cheeks with his large hands. Izuku really had a perfect ass. Round and firm like Eijiro loved, just the right size for him to grab each cheek in his hands.

Eijiro gave one last kiss to Izuku before parting their lips and looking right into Izuku's beautiful emerald eyes. "How experienced are you?" He asked in a low murmur.

The question immediately made Izuku blush. "Sorry. It's so I can know how slow I need to take things." Eijiro explained with a reassuring smile. He knew it was quite a personal thing to ask but he needed to know what Izuku had already done if he wanted to go at his rhythm. He didn't want to take the risk of scaring Izuku away by doing things too fast.

"You know I had a boyfriend last year..." Izuku eventually answered in a shy whisper. "We did things but... w-we never went all the way..." He avoided Eijiro's gaze as he confessed to being a virgin, an adorable rosy shade covering his cheeks.

Eijiro simply hummed in response while gently caressing Izuku's sides. Even though Izuku being a virgin meant he had to take things slower than he had planned, he didn't mind. He would be the first one to fully connect with Izuku and nothing could please him more. However, he wouldn't have minded if Izuku had already had sex either. The most important was the intimate moments they would share together, not the past.

"What did you do?" Eijiro asked for more precisions and Izuku furiously blushed in answer. 

"O-oh..." The tiny omega was getting quite embarrassed, but he knew it was normal that Eijiro wanted to know how far he had already gone. It showed that Eijiro really cared about him. "H-hand jobs, blow jobs and, uhm... h-he fingered me..."

Eijiro put a sweet kiss on Izuku's forehead to reward him for telling him. Although Izuku maybe hadn't gone all the way yet, he still was quite experienced with preliminaries.

Eijiro, on the other hand, had already had his fair share of experience when it came to sex. He had had several relationships that had lasted at least a few months during which he had the time to explore what he particularly enjoyed, what were his kinks and what he didn't like. He wasn't really into vanilla sex but would still go slow for Izuku.

"Why did you break up?" He asked the question that he couldn't wait to ask since the first time he had learned Izuku had an ex-boyfriend.

Izuku took a deep breath before answering. "He was pressuring me to have sex, but I didn't want to do it yet. I wanted to be sure he was the one for me..."