Chapter 15

Pleasure.

That was the only thing Izuku could think about as Eijiro ate him out and then fingered him. White-hot pleasure that travelled his whole body, starting in his lower belly and then spreading everywhere else, from his legs to his head down to his toes.

It was amazing. Izuku had known that Eijiro had experience, but he hadn't thought that the red-haired alpha would be able to make him feel this good. He hadn't even thought that feeling this good was possible. It was like he had never known his own body before.

"You're so pretty," Eijiro kept complimenting him. "So tight around my fingers." He pressed gentle kisses all over Izuku's back and spine, each of his words causing more pleasure to spread all over Izuku's body.

"O-oh god..." the omega could only moan as Eijiro brought him closer to yet another climax. His first orgasm had already been amazing but the second one was even more intense. It was because Eijiro was making him come with only his fingers milking his prostate, the alpha keeping both of his wrists pinned behind his back.

"That's it, I've got you." He lowly murmured as he sucked on Izuku's scent glands. "You just need to let go."

Izuku didn't think it was possible. He had never come with just his prostate before, he had always needed to stimulate his front as well... but Eijiro was so good at what he was doing, and the way he was touching him and whispering right into his ear was too much for Izuku.

"Come for me, pup." Those few words were enough to push him over the edge.

He came for the second time in a row, his member completely untouched as he released onto the sheets underneath him. His entire being shook and his insides twitched around Eijiro's fingers, tears rolling down his cheeks at the intensity of the orgasm he was having. He collapsed on the bed, no ounce of strength left in his body as he continued to tremble from the aftershocks of his climax.

"You did so good, beautiful." Eijiro praised him. "I'm so proud of you." He put a loving kiss on top of his head before using his thumb to wipe his tears away.

But Izuku was too far gone to even register what Eijiro was telling him. He was still slightly panting and bathing in the afterglow of his orgasm, a feeling of pure contentment enveloping him. He had never felt better than right now. Eijiro's soft caresses and praises were only making him go deeper into subspace, a purr starting to rumble out of his chest on its own accord.

Eijiro smiled fondly at the sight. Izuku really was the most adorable omega in the world. He put another kiss on his forehead, tenderly, before beginning to leave the bed.

"Don't go." Izuku immediately stopped him by grabbing his wrist. "P-please, don't leave me." He timidly pleaded, the despair and distress lacing his voice making Eijiro frown. 

"Shh. I'm not gonna leave you." He assured Izuku in a soothing tone. He had to be careful to not let Izuku experience a drop, it could be dangerous. "I'm just gonna bring a towel to clean you up. I'll be back in one minute, no more." He explained as he gently petted Izuku, his words apparently enough to reassure the omega.

As promised, Eijiro took less than a minute to go to the bathroom and wet a towel. He wiped the cum and slick on Izuku's body, his movements incredibly soft and gentle. He threw away the towel when he was finished and pulled Izuku into his embrace, smiling at the way Izuku immediately snuggled closer to him.

"You okay?" He asked in a low murmur while running his hand through Izuku's green curls.

"Mhm..." Izuku simply hummed in response. He was coming down from his high, slowly but surely.

"Was it your first time having an anal orgasm?" Eijiro inquired and Izuku suddenly blushed, his cheeks turning a cute pink shade as he timidly nodded. "Y-yes..." He hid his face in Eijiro's chest, his shyness after what they had just done truly endearing.

"How did you like it?"

"It felt really good..." Izuku admitted in a timid whisper. Actually, he had never felt such intense pleasure before. And the state of euphoria he had felt just after was indescribable. He had come at least a few minutes ago but could still feel the effects of the afterglow. It had never happened before when he had been with Shinsou.

"I'm glad you liked it." Eijiro smiled as he kissed Izuku's head, holding the tiny omega close to him.

That's when Izuku realised it. "Y-you didn't come..." He raised his head to look at Eijiro, suddenly becoming aware of the fact he had been the only one to feel good. Eijiro had given him two orgasms, two mind-blowing orgasms should he add, while he hadn't done anything at all.

"It's okay, don't worry," Eijiro reassured him.

"But-"

"This moment was for you." He silenced Izuku with a kiss on his lips. He really didn't mind not coming. The most important for him this time had been to pleasure Izuku. Plus, seeing all of Izuku's adorable and sexy reactions had been more than satisfying. He still couldn't believe he had found such a perfect omega, one who matched with him in absolutely all ways.

"You can return the favour next time if you want." He told Izuku before pressing another kiss onto his irresistible lips.

That made Izuku blush, the omega hiding his face against Eijiro's chest. "Okay..." he didn't try to argue any further when it was obvious Eijiro wouldn't budge.

"Good." Eijiro lazily smiled in response. He wondered how Izuku could look this cute all the time. Eijiro had just spent a long time tasting his slick and fingering him, but he already wanted to eat Izuku up all over again.

He restrained himself and began to gently run his hand through Izuku's green curls instead. "I don't have any patrol until late in the day, tomorrow," he said while continuing to admire Izuku's beautiful features. He particularly loved the adorable freckles that were covering his face and appreciated them even more now that he knew that Izuku also had freckles on other parts of his body...

"Wanna stay for lunch?" He offered Izuku. "I'll cook whatever you want."

Izuku bit his lips while thinking about Eijiro's proposition. Staying with Eijiro all morning and eating the alpha's food definitely was a tempting offer. "I wanna eat lasagna..." he replied, the way he looked at Eijiro with big hopeful eyes being too cute for words.

"Sure," Eijiro chuckled. "I can do that." He put another kiss on top of Izuku's head.

Izuku loved how affectionate Eijiro always was with him. It made him feel cherished. Shinsou hadn't been like that with him, at least not enough for Izuku. The omega may be considered needy, but he constantly needed gentle words and reassuring touches. He thrived on it.

"We should go to sleep," Eijiro said. It was true that it was getting quite late. And Izuku felt exhausted after the two fabulous orgasms Eijiro had given him. He could already feel his eyelids drop from tiredness.

Eijiro manoeuvred them in a better position so that they could fall asleep together. Eijiro's strong arms were wrapped around Izuku's slim waist, holding him securely, while his face was buried against Eijiro's muscular chest.

Izuku never remembered feeling more comfortable than right now. Being held in Eijiro's arms was pure bliss, really. He felt safe and warm and just incredibly happy. He could already tell that he would sleep so well like that, so much that he was scared he would never be able to sleep all alone in his lonely apartment again...

"Good night." He felt Eijiro press one last kiss on his forehead and let his eyes fall closed. He snuggled closer to Eijiro's chest, the sound of the alpha's slow heartbeats helping him fully relax. He knew he would fall asleep right away.

"Good night..." were the last words that left his lips before sweet slumber took over him.

To be continued

Hey, I hope you liked this chapter!

For those who had read it before, it used to be way more explicit (Eijiro ate Izuku out and then fingered him with a lot of details lol) but since Wattpad already deleted two of my stories without any warning, I'm trying to tone down the smut so that it won't happen again. I'm really sorry about it but you can still find the explicit version on my Patreon account if you want to read it.

Anyway, I'll do my best to keep as much spice as possible! Let's pray Wattpad doesn't delete my stories again because losing all of my hard work would really upset me...

I wish you all a good day/night!