Sudden Kiss - Chapter 34

Start bij het begin

He even sent me a photo of him unpacking his things.

This friend of him is really trust worthy. He is the best among his friends.

"See.? I told you." Junmyeon said ruffling my hair.

"You still have work right?" Junmyeon said as he put gel on his hair.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Oh right! I completely forgot about my work. I'm late. Seokjin will kill me.

I rushed to his company before I could go on the last floor I managed to get a coffee .

Two person entered and I can clearly hear what they are talking about.

"Hey! Did you heard about the new secretary of the C.E.O?" A girl with high bun said.

"What about her? She's really pretty. I saw her yesterday." The girl with her hair down said.

"Hey! So what is she's a pretty face! Do you know that he's the ex of him that can't be mentioned?"

Why can't I be mentioned? They know me?

"She's a flirt! After marrying another man she begged to work as a secretary of her ex." The girl with high bun added.

It made my blood boil. Me begged? Fyi I was trapped by him. Who knows if he paid Seulgi.

Wait... Does that mean Seulgi sold me?!. I'm kinda hurt.

"I bet her husband doesn't know about this. I feel bad for him." This high bun girl has a point though, I didn't told him yet. He didn't asked me about my work in the first place. Not my problems.

"What's her name again?" The girl with hair down asked. 

"Bae.. Bae.... Jae... Bae Jae-"

"Bae Joo Hyun."  I corrected.

"Are you sure about what you are spreading? Can you prove that they are true?" I made my face close to her to make her feel threatened and she is now.

She shook her head. It just indicates that she knows nothing about what she's talking about.

"And stop spreading rumors that are not true sweetie." I pinched hard her nose.

"I would appreciate it if you can throw this out." I made her hold the emptied cup of coffee.  "Since there's no trashcan here. Oh there is.. in front of me." I smirked formed on my face.

Just in the the elevator open up and I made my way out.

"And she's cool too." I heard the girl with hair down said.

"Hey! Did you heard her? Did she call me a trashcan?!." The girl with hair bun irritatedly said.

I sneaked to his office to see if he is inside but I can't figure out if he's there.