Sudden Kiss - Chapter 17

The first meeting of Irene with his family happened. Joy is present his sister, his mom and his dad.

Irene's POV

Seems like only her mom is welcoming me here. His father is here but I could feel that he don't like my presence here.

"Who are your parents? What's their job? Do you have siblings? Where did you came from?" His dad said looking at me with his steamy eyes.

"Hon! behave yourself okay? She will be your daughter in law soon." Suho's mom said.

"I live with my brother . My parents both passed away." I lowered my voice.

"You're not an orphan right?" His sister asked.

I feel like Iam being questioned with my whole existence in the world.

"I live with my brother but it doesn't mean we came from orphanage. I can still support my brother's needs."

"Joy please just for once" Suho said holding my hand.

This is why I hate rich people. They always judge where you came from just because you are not on their level.

Back then when I was still dating Jin, every time I met his dad , I feel like being humiliated just by his stare and the way he talk to me.

"Don't mind them Irene hmm? Tomorrow you and my son can look for your gown and ofcourse a suit for my son."

"Mom aren't rushing things?"

"Son we already talk about this right? I'll invite all your classmates before okay?"

"Okay mom"

"Wait a minute" her sister said as she walked closer to me.

She leaned closer then she hold my chin and seems like she's searching for something.

"Have we met before?"

"Uhmm I don't think so Joy, It's my first time meeting you" I removed her hand.

"You look really familiar. Forget it then nevermind." Joy said.

"Anyways I'm not saying you're pretty.... but can I ask how many.... boyfriends you had? You can try to answer it if you don't want t-"

"Me? I only had one..... Oh no I mean aside from your brother I had other one..."

"Only two? With that beaut-..." Coughs* "I think it's because your status in life" She rolled her eyes.

"What about you Joy?" Suho asked

"What about me I had..... Hmm then what about it huh? It's not like you had one too!" His mom laughed at them.

"Look who's talking,
I have her now" He looked at me.

What does he mean he have me? Probably because he wants to keep this act convincing. And also to make hi mom happy, that's right Irene keep that in mind.

"Whatever" Joy glare at him and rolled her eyes.

"You know what Irene you're incredibly beautiful how come you fall for Suho?" His mom chuckled.

"Mom!" Suho exclaimed.

"She's not that pretty tho.... I mean yes she's pretty but not urgghhhh! I hate it here!"Joy said stumping her foot.

"Oh my bad I'm sorry, I was just trying to break the awkwardness here." His mom added.

"Which school did you graduated?? or did you even study in the first place?"