Sudden Kiss - Chapter 1

A/N: You might face some grammatical errors ahead but please understand. Once I finished writing this story, I will make some revision to fix it. The story will face some slight changes once I started doing so.

It's early in the morning usually Irene wakes up early to avoid being late from school and of course the heavy traffic.

She's a beautiful girl that almost everyone in their school wants to date because of her pretty face even some of the girls want her.

Some of the girls at school hates her. They have no particular reason but they hate her because they are envious of her. Most of the guys at school likes her that's why.

We can't blame them for admiring and some are hating her because of being the face of the school and also the ace of the school. Regardless of being not the rich type one like the other students, she still manages to stand above them all.

She always has the attention everyone would want to have. Just a simple thing she does and it becomes a topic of the school.

Her existence is really a topic to the point that other students from the other schools knows her. Many of them visits their school just to see her.

Many guys would try hard to caught her attention but none of them succeeds because of the reason the she is already in love with someone who gave up on her

It's Seok Jin her boyfriend before who was now cold and wants to avoid her. Even if Jin tries to push her away she still wants to keep on persuading him to get back to her.

She has no idea why she and him broke up in the first place.

"Yahhh!! Taeyung ahh it's time to eat now
we're late to school!"Irene said angrily in the morning. This has been a routine since her brother is a sleepy head.

After sometime he finally responded.
"Yes noona!" Taeyung  said while hurriedly going down from the stairs.

It's just the two of them at their house. Their parents got into a car accident. An accident that haven't got justice.

Joo Hyun (Irene) works at a fast food restaurant. Luckily it's not hard for her to find a job because of her blessed face like her brother. It's not just about her face, she's someone hardworking and would do everything to get a job and keep her job.