Sudden Kiss - Chapter 25

"I'll tell guys about this deal between us." I said while he's watching a movie.

"What?!"

"You heard me Suho. I can't stand keeping a secret from them and besides you should be thankful I informed you." I shrugged.

"Bae Joo Hyun!" He shouted.

"Why! Why!" I replied back.

"Are you stupid! That Park Bogum likes you--"

"Hey Kim Suho are you hearing yourself?! Ofcourse he likes me we're friends." I took the remote to turn off the TV. It's so loud and annoying.

"Not as a friend but he likes you more than that. What if he reveal this to my mom." He walked closer and he holded the both side of my shoulder.

I took his hands off. "Hey Kim Suho!" I pinched his face. "Stop spouting nonsense okay? We are only friends. F- i- e- n- d-s. Got it?" I showed him an ok sign and went to my new room.

What makes him think that Bogum likes me. He's just a close friend of mine. In my vocabulary there's no gender in friendship. That Suho is delusional. I can't with him.

I lied down the bed and tuck my self in. I was about to close my eyes when I heard  knocks on my door.

"Do you want some ramen?"

"Forget it I'm about to sleep." I faced the other side of my bed and faced my back on the door.

This idiot opened the door and barged inside. He lift my body using his arms ofcourse.
"Hey! What are you doing?" I shouted as I hit his chest. " Put me down I want to sleep." I whined.

"This is what you get when you keep being stubborn."

He let out a chair for me to sit before he took a seat. So there's no ramen at all but he cooked so much.  I don't understand why there's a cake here. It's not my birthday as far as I can remember there's no way....

"Today is my birthday. Well not today since the clock haven't hit the 12am yet but still.." A small smile curved on his thin lips.

Later on  is his birthday and I don't have anything for him. I feel so helpless right now.

"I'm sorry I didn't know about it.. also I don't have anything with me right I'm really sorry. Is there something you want from me?" I scratched my head. I looked at him closely if there could be something I can afford to give him.

"Can you greet me first?"

"Oh right.! Happy Birthday!" I proceeded to sing the Birthday Song. "But why are we the only one celebrating here? What about your parents? They must have prepared a lot for their....." I paused. "Okay I'll say handsome son." I crossed my arms on my chest.

"Did you just say I'm handsome? Well I can't blame you cause I'm really am." He sounded so proud and confident. I badly want to argue but it's a fact. I rolled my eyes and chucked.

"It's fine I can go there tomorrow I don't like it when many people are paying attention to me. I'm fine with just one person...." He stared at me. For a moment I was lost of thoughts. I cleared my throat and asked him to change the atmosphere.

"Is there something you want to do or you want to go? There's still time. We can come back here and eat what you've prepared."

He nodded and I clapped my hands. Where is it? I patiently waited for his answer.

"Amusement park."

"Ow there. Okay let's go." I smiled and took his hand.

We headed to the nearest amusement park in our place. We enjoyed the rides so much. He's such a scared cat. I still can clearly remember his face expression everytime the ride extends to it's limit. I hope my ears is still fine from his loud shouts.