Sudden Kiss - Chapter 48

Junmyeon went straight to put down the flowers on his hand to her parents as he proceeded to bow down as a sign of respect.

Joohyun doesn't know what to say. She's not prepared for anything to say to him as of this moment.

"I'll just save these candle for the next time I come here again." Junmyeon uttered.

"If you're curious why?.... That's because you already lighted two of them." Junmyeon added but still no response from her.

"And... I wasn't stalking you to make myself clear. I- I was r-really visiting your parents grave to uhmm..." He quickly dropped the act after meeting her eyes. He can't even bear lying to her. "Seulgi told me when you want to be alone, you're always dropping by here to see your parents."

"Anyways I wasn't mad last night when you stood me up. It's not like it's a crime to get back to what you have said right? I totally understand. Maybe we can-"

"Junmyeon I want to end things up with you." She cut him off.

"End what? We haven't started anything yet." Junmyeon was trying to keep his cool but deep inside his heart just skipped a bit trying to process what she just said.

"End everything between us." Joohyun said as she tries so hard to hide her tears.

"You know what I think we should talk somewhere else, I don't want your parents to misunderstand. They might think we're splitting up." Junmyeon chuckled as he reached her hand which she shoved away.

"Junmyeon, don't make things hard for me. Starting to day... I'm no longer acting as your fake wife." Joohyun met his gaze causing her to get teary eyed.

"Why? Are we officially dating now?" He's purposely making a way to change her mind.

"Junmyeon!" The raise of her voice made him dropped his fake curiosity. "You get me, I no longer want to have any business with you. I'm ending the contractual agreement with you. From now on consider me not part of your life anymore." A tear escaped from her eyes.

"Joohyun? I'm sorry." Junmyeon wiped off her tears.

"I'm sorry because I don't know what I could've done wrong. I promise I'll pay more attention to my actions now. Hmm? That's why let's go home and fix this okay?" Junmyeon tried to embrace her but she didn't allow him to. Although she didn't allow him to get near her, she's still not strong enough to get away from his embrace.

"Junmyeon. Please don't make things hard for me, let's get things done. We're over." She was looking between his eyes so that she can stop her tears.

"Joohyun? You're confusing me! We were doing well. We even.. w- we agreed to check a movie last night. Can you atleast.... Please tell me what's going on." He's eyes were stinging from holding his tears to fall. He was so confused and enraged at himself for what could've he did wrong that caused her to do this.

"Joohyun, I'm really sorry." He can't figure out what could've he did wrong and proceeded to apologize." I promised myself to give everything you want but not this okay? please let's not do this. I'll be better."Junmyeon said while hugging her tight because she's trying to get away.

She pushed him away and turned her back on him and didn't bother looking back even if she's clearly hearing his sobs.

Joohyun doesn't want to do this but she's also seeking justice for her late parents. She's afraid that if she stayed with him, it would be hard for her to make decisions regarding this matter.

"Joohyun! Please... What's this about?! What did I do wrong?" He was embracing her waist and it made her stop walking away.

Joohyun took his hands." This isn't about you.. it's about.. I'm the problem Junmyeon, that's why please.. just let me go." She took his hands off her but Junmyeon is protesting from letting go.