Helping Someone In Need Part 1

Start from the beginning

Steph and Ryan heard him, and turned around quick. "Huh? What for?" Ryan asked, looking a little defensive. Steph looked at the guy, then back at Alex. She came closer up to Alex. "Alex? Are.... you sure?"

Alex nodded. There was something about this guy. "Yes" she said with no hesitation.

Ryan and Steph clearly looked like they weren't sure. They could tell something wasn't right.

****

The only place that was quite, and away from people, was upstairs in Alex's room. She lives in a studio that's above the black lantern, that has it's own arcade machine. She opened the door, letting the guy in, then herself after. The guy walked in, standing at the entryway that goes nears the steps that goes to the roof. Alex shut the door, looking at the guy. "Ok..." she said as she closed the door. "What did you want to talk about?" The guy still had the purple arura around him. He looked nervous. Something wasn't right. Looking in his emotions, Alex could tell that he wasn't planning anything bad, but with how it seems that this kid somehow knows about her special powers, he could of been trying his hardest not to think anything that links up with being nervous. So Alex tried her best to be on guard.

The guy turned around. "This... is a nice place you have" He said. "Oh... um, thanks" Alex said. "Wait a second... how.. do you know this is mine?"

The guy looked even more nervous.

Shit.... I just need to tell her

Alex arched an eyebrow.

The guy took a deep breath. "Alex... My name is Marcus Baker. You can call me Mark. I'm a huge gamer, and-"

Alex smiled a little. "Oh, are you now? Heh, Gabe played a lot of games...... when he was here..." She said that last part with a hint of sadness in her voice. "Yeah... I'm sorry about what happened" The guy said, now his arura turning blue.

Alex was about to ask how the hell he knows about Gabe, but then she realized if this kid is from the town, he obviously would have known. "Yeah... thanks" She said. There was a small silence for a while, until she asked something-

"What did you wanna talk to me about? What's wrong?"

The kid sighed. "I'm from another dimension" He blurted out.

Alex stared at the kid. 'What?'

Another Dimension?

How is that possible?

"A-another dimension?" Alex asked. Mark nodded. "Yes. I don't know the name of it yet, but the dimension you are from, is called the 'Game Dimension'. You're world is apart of a branch of it."

Alex was confused. "Game... Dimension? W-What does that mean?" She remembered Mark thinking that, and it was tied to her emotion. "It means... that your dimension... exists in another dimension as a video game" Mark said, smiling nervously.

Alex blinked. "... Excuse me what?"

Mark sighed. "I know, this probably makes no sense-"

"You're right it... doesn't-" Alex said.

"But I'm telling the truth Alex. Your dimension, exists in an alternate dimension, as a game what people play"

Alex couldn't believe it. "Are... you joking? Cause... it's sounds funny and it sounds like something Gabe would make up."

Mark closed his eyes, sighed then looked back. "Want me to prove it?"

With all the pacing around, Mark had his back turned to the door, and Alex was in front of Mark. She then, saw the door open a crack, and saw Steph peek inside, with Ryan above her peeking in, both of them looked like cartoons pecking around a corner. But, Alex didn't say anything. She knew they where there already, and maybe opened the door once they heard Mark saying he was gonna prove himself. Alex didn't make it obvious that she knew they where there, she didn't want to alert Mark, since he did say he wanted to be alone with her.