20) Where Dreams Begin

♛♚∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞♚♛

"Oh my god what drama," Jin muttered in a half-hearted laugh.

"True love's kiss I guess," Jungkook said.

"How they fell in love so quickly is what beats me," Yoongi mumbled.

"That's only a problem to you, not us." Hoseok laughed, still sitting where he landed after being hit.

Yoongi sighed, "I guess that means I gotta deal with that Naeun now."

"She's a nice person you know, it's just cause she's crazy about you."

"Still my problem I guess."

"So it's done? All over?" Taehyung still had the spirit of adventure in him and couldn't believe it was all over.

"Yes it's pretty much finished," Jungkook replied with a genuine smile on his face. "Mulan's curse has been broken so the seven kingdoms are safe now."

"What're we going to do about those two?" Jimin asked, pointing at Namjoon and Mulan who were still staring soppily at each other on the forest floor.

"Let them have their little snogging session," Hoseok muttered.

♛♚∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞♚♛

It was evening the next day and the Mulan was throwing a party in the gardens. 

"Now what?" Taehyung asked Jungkook, who was drinking some green tea Mulan had prepared.

"We live."

"Nice terming, you should see our reaction if you said 'we die'." Yoongi added.

"Mulan what'll you be doing now?" Jin asked while taking another cup of tea.

"We're going to get married!" She said with a gracious smile.

Jungkook choked on his cup of tea. "Get married? What? So suddenly?" 

"Yeah we were thinking of surprising his father, Mr Kim." She smiled shyly.

"I wouldn't be surprised if his father dies of a heart attack when he hears this ridiculous story," Taehyung muttered in Jungkook's ear, which only made him fully choke in it, his face reddening.

"It's a fairytale after all," Jimin smiled knowingly.

"Guys why don't we sing a song?" Hoseok shouted from the corner of the yard. "Let's sing in rounds, Jimin you first!"

Jimin opened his mouth and the other waited with bated breath, Jimin hadn't lost time to boast of his singing skills... But nothing came out. Jimin's mouth remained open but no sound came out. He collapsed into a chair with his face in his hands.