1) Kiss me now Jungkook!

♛♚∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞♚♛

Once upon a wondrous time, when fairytales weren't mere stories and everyone believed in magic...

"Give me some food prince."

"No my food is mine!" Jungkook shouted at the ugly creature. It was on the table next to his plate, dripping green slime all over the expensive gold-threaded tablecloth. Who knew the creature wasn't kidding? When it asked him for three wishes earlier he thought it was all a joke, not to mention the frog actually talked.

"If you promised something you must fulfil it! I DID NOT RAISE MY CHILDREN TO CHEAT ON PEOPLE!" The king roared from the head of the table, his beard flying from the speed of his breath.

"Says a person who cheated on who knows how many women." Jungkook muttered in a low voice. His dad never set a good example for him and his brothers, Jungkook was surprised his dad's personality hadn't rubbed on him yet. 

He couldn't even understand why their people even agreed to call their kingdom GIN.

"Give me your food." The frog said in a throaty croaky voice, it was already drooling.

"Give the creature an equal portion of your food." The king thundered. Jungkook distinctly saw droplets of spit flying from his mouth onto the crisply roasted turkey in front of him.

"Ugh." He shoved his entire plate at the frog who immediately started gobbling everything up with the help of his unrealistically long tongue.

He stormed off into his room. "Damn every frog in this world," he cursed.

The damned creature came back into his room after filling its slimy stomach with Jungkook's food.

"If you're that disgusted by me, you could always ask for your third wish and see me gone forever." It croaked.

"What's the third?"

"Why not we go outside? Where we first met? I'll tell you there."

He couldn't believe the ball of goo was actually being romantic. It really wanted to go to the place where they first met? But he agreed to go anyway, he wanted this nightmare ended and over with.

He walked into the small podium around the well while the hideous thing hopped behind him, leaving a trail of smelly slime on the sweet-smelling newly cut grass.

"I will now declare my third wish."

"Hurry up."

Jungkook sat down on the podium leaning against the well. The frog plopped down right next to him spreading a pool of soggy stuff. He cringed away.

"Kiss me now, Jungkook!"

"Fin— WHAT?"

Jungkook couldn't believe his bloody ears! Maybe the frog had them jinxed.

"What the FUCK do you mean by it!? Kiss you?"

"Yes, directly on my lips... Use your tongue if you want to, I won't mind."

He. Had. Surely. Gone. Mad. This was what happened if you lose getting banged for a long time. Yes... He had gone mad.

"Don't forget, I will let go of you after this." It had a sugary note to it's voice now.

Ew. 

Jungkook pondered. If he kissed those slimy, ugly, unbearably foul-smelling set of lips he'd be out of this in one stroke. It was disgusting, he knew, acid was already rising into his throat but he had no choice now but to kiss. No way was he going to use his tongue. Gross.

"Okay."

That was all he had to say. The creature jumped onto his shoulder and licked his cheeks with its long purple-and-putrid tongue. It puckered its lips.

Jungkook brushed his lips against them.

He breathed in and out through his nose as not to let his mouth open.

Oh my god the smell.

Never had Jungkook ever smelt anything bad. Not even week-old pus-filled tomatoes. Not even poop after a feast of eggs on beef.

The lips stank like a sewer.

Jungkook pulled back after hardly one-tenth of a second.

Gold sparks, that was all he could see. He was entirely surrounded by a storm of glittery golden pieces. It was a tornado and he was in the eye.

The tornado cleared as soon as it came.

"Hello prince."

It was a woman. She had short black hair which stuck up from all sides of her head like a crow. It was literally a birds nest: the hair was matted like it hadn't seen water in years. Her skin was a sickly green and covered in warts. She was looking at his eyes from an uncomfortably close distance with her hands on his shoulders.

The frog had turned into a woman, and her appearance didn't help his churning stomach.

In one sweep of her hands she pulled Jungkook over her head and threw him into the well. Jungkook was a squirming mass of soaked clothes, water and vomit.

He didn't know how to swim or stay afloat.

The witch laughed maniacally, "bye bye my good prince," and vanished into thin air.

Jungkook was struggling to stay afloat, his bulky clothes were dragging him down. He took off his thick woollen shirt and threw it away. If there was any way to get out... He'd freeze to death here.

"Guards!" He yelled. "Guards come here right now."

There was no answer and he was running out of hope. Just as he gave up and allowed his hands to let go off the rough sides of the well a voice whispered out of the blue.

"Jungkook? Prince Jungkook what are you doing in there?" The face of Sejin, Jungkook's personal bodyguard appeared over the rim of the well.

"Get me out of here!"

He nodded and ran for help.

With the help of some rope, and Jungkook's own muscular strength Sejin managed to save Jungkook from the well.

"There was a talking frog looking for you," Sejin said as they walked back into the castle.

Jungkook's heart was on fire. "A frog?" Please not that witchy thing again.

"Not the one you went out with... Another, bigger one."

"Oh, okay I'll meet it," Jungkook didn't feel any relief... What if it was another monster? 

♛♚∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞♚♛

A/N:
Vote if you don't want another frog to ruin Jungkook's holy lips!