2) Rapunzel's ignorance

"Can anybody be happy if they aren't free?"

- Belle, Beauty And The Beast

♛♚∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞♚♛

The princess was sitting beside him on the bed, stroking his long hair as he lay just-awoken.

"My prince, I'll always be here for you... don't worry" she ran her fingers through his locks, "We'll be out in no time. Let's go out and make a kingdom of our own okay?"

Kim Taehyung smiled at her beautiful face.
She had bright blue almond-shaped eyes which reminded him of the seas he had never seen. 

"Yes, we'll do that," he said. He reached out and held both her hands in his. 

She bent down close to his face. He could see the rivers in her irises, the beautiful curve of her lips....

♛♚∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞♚♛

"ARGHHHH", Kim Taehyung flipped his bangs away from his forehead. Why the hell did he always have to tangle himself up in his hair when he's sleeping? His arms and legs were lost amid his own blond curls. He never bothered to tie it up, for one thing he couldn't braid his own hair, and what was the point anyway? He was alone in this damned tower, that nasty old witch bringing in food once a day and that's all. No one ever bothered him.

Once in a while a lone hiker would come this way, but no matter how loud he screamed no one seemed to hear him. It was like there was a magical barrier separating him from the rest of the world. 

He had no idea where the barrier started and ended either because nobody had ever come closer than a hundred yards. 

So here he was on a fine spring morning feeling extremely ratty about his whole existence. His stomach was positively groaning in hunger. His intestines were sure to be just as muddled up as his hair.

And that reminded him, his human anatomy test was to be held today. Being homeschooled sucked. It sucked even more so when your tutor was an old hag who kept you locked up in a tower.

He didn't dare say a word against her. She'd once turned a lost forest ranger into a bat in front of his very eyes.

Magic was evil. And so was anatomy.

He sat up. Fuck everything (and by the way he learnt that from the old hag who once slipped the swear word when he got zero marks for plant anatomy).