18) Now unzip your jeans and lower your boxers

"How dare you! All of you! Standing around deciding my future?! I am not a prize to be won!" 

–Jasmine, Aladdin

♛♚∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞♚♛

They were on their way to the Beast's Mansion riding a horse cart Jin had managed to acquire from his princely contacts and also, as you might've guessed, his unnerving looks.

"You think we're going in the right direction?" Jimin was riding the car.

"No we're going leftwards." Yoongi replied. He was at the stern of the cart, idly gazing at the tracks they left in the mud.

"Yeah like I didn't kn—"

There was a huge banging of chains and wood as Jimin tumbled down onto the ground. Lucky the horses were clever, or he'd have been trampled.

"Oh you know everything alright!" Jungkook shouted, laughing himself silly while hitting Taehyung on the head. Hoseok was already splayed on his back on the cart, his laughter too hard for any noise to emit.

"You know —Jimin groaned— I think I need to do something but I have no idea what."

"Huh?" Concern laced Jin's tone.

"I dunno but my stomach feels like it's full of water." Jimin was clutching his crotch, legs convulsing.

"Oh." Jungkook's voice was small. "Oh oh oh ohhh... " He looked uneasily at Yoongi.

"Okay let's go." Yoongi gestured at Jimin to follow him. Jimin got up with difficulty and pranced behind Yoongi.

"I'll be back with them," Taehyung whispered at the others and ran to skip behind Jimin.

"Right," Yoongi said when they reached a clump of bushes, "Now unzip your jeans and lower your boxers."

Jimin did as he was told. He pulled the zipper down and pushed down Jungkook's borrowed black underwear. Taehyung chuckled from behind, watching.

"Now you just got to grab that thing." Yoongi had a resigned look on his face. "Grab that thing in the middle and position it away from your clothes, angled to the ground over there." He pointed at a nearby honeysuckle bush.

"The poor bush though, I feel sorry for the butterflies." Taehyung snickered from behind.

"Why don't you suck your own dick Taehyung? If you're here to mock people?" Yoongi glared.

"Fine imma pee too," he said unbuckling his belt.

Yoongi resumed his poised lecture. "Now just urge that water-filled feeling ou-"

"-With force Jimin, with force! You don't wanna dribble it over your legs, just shoot it out! Like how you propelled your tail shoot the pee out."

Jimin did as he was told and a spurt of clear pee shot out of his tip and landed point blank on a flower exactly near the place Yoongi had indicated.