Chapter 6

VOTE AND COMMENT 📌

━━━𑁍━━━

As Charasuke slowly closes the distance between him and the couple, the kunoichi immediately turns Sasuke in her direction messing with his hair to cover his rinnegan so there's no suspicion raised.

The right side of the Uchiha's face was covered with his raven hair, who was left speechless when the pinkette suddenly started messing around.

Sakura ignored the annoyed look on Sasuke's face as she took his hand in hers, intertwining it in one.

Sasuke didn't give anything away as he played along but the hotness of his cheeks was quite evident to the ignorant Uchiha himself.

Even he has to admit being in such a compromising position, almost like a couple, leaves his insides flustered.

"Nani?". The pinkette asked in an annoyed tone when the flirty Uchiha approached the couple.

Charasuke being the dramatic person put a hand over his heart, faking hurt.

“Ah! You don't have to be so rude baby girl... ” Charasuke winked in the direction of Sakura, completely ignoring the person standing next to her.

But the pinkette didn't ignore his reaction to their chat, the way his fingers tighten around her soft hands, almost making her wince. She knew he was trying to control himself.

Giving his rough hand a gentle squeeze, she silently conveyed that she was here for him.

"I am being rude!". She deadpanned and the flustered Uchiha smirked, softly caressing her knuckles as he knowledged her support.

The feel of his fingers running against her flesh left the pinkette a flustering mess in front of Charasuke, who thought it was because of his charming personality.

The blush that spread from her neck following her face didn't go unnoticed in the eyes of Charasuke who misunderstood it, for him.

"If you're so hell-bent on proving that, then why were you following me? I know someone was following me though I didn't know it would be you Sakura-chan!".

The Uchiha suddenly regretted his decision to follow this hollowed headed sukanbu, who has no sense of anything.

"It must be a dog following you Charasuke because I don't have enough time for you when I can go on a stroll with my...my..." Sakura paused thinking of a way to introduce Sasuke, so he can stop sulking.

On the other hand, the flirty Uchiha couldn't stop gawking at the beauty she is. Her short pink hair which now reached her shoulders was a beautiful contrast against her green shirt which complimented her jade green eyes.

The wind blew swaying her pink hair along with them, as some got struck over her face.

Charasuke couldn't stop himself as his hand went forward to tuck her pink hair behind her ear.

But before he could, his hand was grabbed in a tight hold by Sasuke who couldn't stand someone like him, touching her.

His body acted on its own and before he knew it, he was holding the sukanbu's hand.

"Nani?!...mind your business one-eyed stranger". Sasuke continued glaring at the flirty Uchiha, who tried to free his hand from Sasuke's grip but couldn't do anything as the Uchiha stood there,  smirking at his pointless attempts.

Meanwhile, Sakura was having a mini heart attack as she watched both the Uchiha clash.

"Sakura-Chan!!! Don't worry about me just run! Or this stranger will hurt you.... I will hold him off for a while, for you.. ". Charasuke cried out in frustration when he couldn't free his hand which is probably red by now.

Sakura and Sasuke both made a face that was quite hard to figure out, mixed with frustration, humor, and anger, "H-he's my boyfriend you bakaaaa!!".

Both the Uchiha froze in their spot as they processed the information in their mind. Whereas Sasuke quickly regained his equilibrium, the other Uchiha looked somewhat betrayed.

The pale and the emotionless-looking Uchiha was making the already flustered Sakura anxious as she punched the first thing which came in contact with her fist.

Which unfortunately and not so unfortunately was, Charasuke.

“NANI?!?". He went flying as his mind stopped working and his stomach curled up uncomfortably.

"But I thought you were going to be mine, pinky?". Charasuke cupped his cheek, in his bruised hand courtesy of the smirking Uchiha.

"You thought, boke!". She snapped, already fed up with his presumptions and flirty gestures, especially when Sasuke has a murdering look set on his face.

(Dumbass)

"But he hurt me! How could you like such a loose brain?". Sakura scrunched her face is somewhat a cry for help...not for her, him though.

"How do you think someone's boyfriend will react if you try to touch his girlfriend!". She took a step in his direction but a hand on her arm stopped her.

"Enough! Let's go". Her words rang in the Uchiha's mind 'his girlfriend' a concept so foreign to him but when it comes to the pinkette, everything starts making sense and it scares the rouge ninja who knows it would be bad, if he fell in love with her again but what he didn't understand is he never stopped loving her, to even begin with the word again.

He just locked away those emotions, in the depth of his darkness-filled heart.

"But Sas.... S....H-hachimitsu". Sakura stuttered the first word that came into her mind which a girlfriend would probably say to her boyfriend and Charasuke being a witness to them.

(Honey)

She can't slip, even for the slightest.

Sasuke however, looked a bit taken back but played along knowing full well she's acting like this because of the sukanbu. But there was also a need in him to show the flirty Uchiha who Sakura truly loves and wants, even if it's not true.

"Sakura..." His tone left no room for argument and so the angry kunoichi calmed down and agreed to return.

"Fine!". She huffed and the flirty Uchiha on the ground was in shock for the first time to see the angry Kunoichi compile with someone and not punch them in between for stepping in her way.

Sasuke leaped on the nearby tree holding Sakura's hand before he freed them, looking back at the red pinkette.

Quite the contrast... he smirked

━━━━━━
*Alexa plays Traitor by Olivia Rodrigo for Charasuke* 💀

IG: @theiawrites

━━━━━━

🌸FOLLOW FOR MORE🌸

━━━━━━