Chapter 1

VOTE AND COMMENT

━━━𑁍━━━

The Uchiha and the medical ninja ran beside each other covering the distance between them and the village—Sasuke had seen when they had entered the atmosphere from above.

Jumping from tree to tree they kept a low profile so as not to come in contact with anyone by accidentally, traveling through the barren road.

Sasuke kept his sharingan activated throughout their run to look out for any incoming danger.

"How?". Sasuke spoke in confusion coming to a stop on a nearby tree.

Sakura caught on to his words furrowing her brows. She jumped on the same branch as Sasuke to look at what caught him by surprise, "But I thought we got teleported in another dimension...." Her eyes widen as she looked at the circular entrance of her birthplace Konoha in the hidden leaf.

What both of them couldn't understand was why would Black Zetsu send them back to their village when it would only keep them away from the battlefield for a few hours or so, but something was off about this, it doesn't feel like Konoha.

"We are in another dimension! The chakra signatures here, are unfamiliar and the village seems to have their maximum number of shinobi's which is quite strange as every shinobi should be on the battlefield". Sasuke confirmed but the confusion still lingered in the air.

Sasuke can still feel every shinobi's chakra but none was familiar to him however a shocked gasp from the pinkette caught his attention but before he could interrogate her, she flew towards the village jumping from one building to another and Sasuke felt annoyed at her recklessness in unknown territory.

Even though her choice irked him, he followed behind, looking everywhere only to see everyone in a peaceful environment. There was no death, anxiousness, or fear in the air, everything was too peaceful.

It was queer.

Sakura quickly pushed forward landing on the tallest building as she observed the stone statues of the Hokage's and Sasuke had never felt more confused in his life.

In place of the fourth Hokage, Namikaze Minato there was an unfamiliar face with spiky hairs with an odd look, however, the statue of the lord fourth was in the fifth place, the current Hokage and there was no sign of Senju Tsunade's stone face in the rocks.

Is he under a genjutsu? That was the first thought of Sasuke but that would be impossible.

"Not again". Sakura grimaced getting a look from Sasuke who had a spill everything you know look, gulping nervously she thought of a way to make this sound more... more real? Or understandable.

"Ah! Sasuke-kun I think I may have an idea in which dimension we are". The pinkette smiled anxiously and the Uchiha thought maybe she hasn't completed her sleep because she was getting quite weird, just like when she was a genin.

"Hm," Sasuke replied as usual.

"We are in an alternative universe where everything is the same as the world we are from but with our opposite personalities, shanaro". Sakura halfway cried in exasperation when Sasuke raised his eyebrow as if he's convinced she lacks some sleep.

"Naruto and I have been here before when Mada...I mean Obito-kun teleported us to this dimension where everything as you can see right now, is the total opposite. He wanted to convince Naruto that this Tsukeyomi was not a bad idea by teleporting us here, so we can experience that too" Sakura explained as she knew the Uchiha won't believe anything without a certain proof to it.

Seeming to believe what the pinkette said he merely nodded, a grim look on his face.

"I need to replenish my chakra before I start searching for a way back home". Sakura meekly nodded but still a puzzle remained unsolved, during last time Naruto's duplicate was in the same dimension as them while the only Sakura here, was her.

So this time who will be the duplicate of who? That is if there is a duplicate.

"We should go home". Receiving a monotone face she laughed weakly, "I mean home in this dimension, S-Sasuke-kun".

When his expression didn't waver she explained to him again, "Last time when Naruto and I lived here for a few days before eventually finding a way back home, we lived in the homes of our other personalities who just weren't here at that time. I live alone because the fourth Hokage was my father in this dimension you see, so I am an orphan in this world. But Naruto's other personality was a villain so I wonder this time who's duplicate we'll face".

Sasuke finally nodded at her words processing them slowly, "Sokka".

(I understand)

"But we have to first see who is missing ya know?".

"Hm..." Sasuke kept on thinking before speaking again,

"You go ahead to the village I'll be nearby. When you figure out something just call me". As soon as the sentence was completed Sasuke was nowhere in the sight leaving a bewildered Sakura behind.

"Sokka". She whispered and Sasuke smirked hiding in the tree nearby as he had promised.

━━━━━━

Sakura is just adorable and Sasuke is the same ol' one-word guy lol.

What do you think about this chapter? How was it?

IG: @theiawrites

━━━━━━

🌸FOLLOW FOR MORE🌸

━━━━━━