𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 | 𝟐𝟓

Start from the beginning

"My mom.", the orange-haired male rolled his eyes.

Langa came from behind Reki and pushed him, "Where'd Reki go?"

"You idiot!", Reki yelled, grabbing onto Langa and pushing him in as well.

The two of them continued tackling each other and falling into the sea.

"I bet one of them will drown.", Shadow muttered, shaking his head.

"How much do you bet?", I smirked, looking the half-bald man in the eyes.

"1000 yen, is that enough?", Shadow spoke, his cocky attitude radiating off him.

Miya arched a brow, "I bet 2000 yen Shadow will fall face first in the next minute."

I stifled a laugh, silently creeping up on the 24-year old I grabbed his neck and pushed him in the cold water, making him land face first.

"I'm having half of that money since I helped.", I shrugged, walking over to the sand and finding Shadow's bag.

Taking out 2000 yen I handed half of it to Miya, "Let's buy ice cream.", he grinned.

"Hell yeah!", we turned our heads to the orange mop of hair that looked like it was drowning.

"Guess he's the one drowning.", Miya chuckled darkly.

"Then it's another 1000 yen!", I shrugged, taking more money out of the poor man's bag.

"Let's get ice cream for him to be nice."

"If he survives drowning!"

MIYA SAT ON A BLANKET, TAPPING HIS NINTENDO SWITCH LIKE WE WEREN'T AT A BEACH

"I'm telling you he's crazy, who would sit and play video games at a beach?!", Reki exclaimed.

"Miya would, apparently he's unique.", I shrugged, "That's what he told me."

"He's unique alright.", Langa scoffed.

Reki held out his snow cone and glanced at me, "I'm gonna-"

"Yeah I know.", I cut him off, grinning as he took matters into his own hands.

The redhead grabbed a spoon full of ice and poured it down Miya's back, "What the hell!", he screamed, eyes widening and hands shaking.

The words 'GAME OVER' were displayed on his screen, "Aw looks like you lost!", I smiled, comforting him by stroking his black hair.