Big problem

Everyone was waiting on hologram show about Starship troopers, but they heard one of soldiers was running toward their leader to tell him about bad news.

Hexan: (Confused) What? What you mean "something happened"?

(AOF) Blank soldier D4N73: yeah, I know sir, but we got a problem with "NSD" (Nano Spy Drones like Camera) they got break down. We need to fix it at 24 hours

Everyone heard something about "NSD"
They are really confused. Hexan say his soldier.

Hexan: (sighs) ok, make sure, it still work our technology, understand.

(AOF) blank Soldier D4N73: yes sir.

The Soldier walk off. Hexan going say something to everyone about the real life or real deal.

Hexan: sorry about that, everyone, we got big problems here, our Spy drones got a break down or system error.

They heard what he say "spy drones like cameras". Now they get it. Or understand what he mean.

Hexan: Please wait for our real videos, if you wanted to eat something, I going to ask my Professional Chefs to give you eat anything you like. I be right back.

Hexan walk out towards the "gates" and Disappeared.

(AOF) chef 0N31LL: hello everyone, I'm your chef, what you to eat here.

Aizawa: why, we trust you. Are you trying food poison on us. Because I don't trust it.

(AOF) chef 0N31LL: (little crying) why you so mean to me. (Everyone got shocked) I was work hard on it, everyone don't believe in me, but my commander, He is believe in me, he show me to how I cook, it Taught me everything to better than other Chefs... but you... (pointing at Aizawa) make me cry. Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh.

Nezu: Aizawa, I think we have to try his foods.

All might: I don't know, Naomasa, what you think, can we trust him.

Naomasa: I don't know, I cannot tell about him.

All might: (?) What you mean?

Naomasa: I trying to use my quirk on him, but I cannot tell, his mind are empty.

All might and Aizawa: What?

(AOF) chef 0N31LL: Oh, that mention it, I going tell you, but I can't.

Naomasa: (Curious) why?

(AOF) chef 0N31LL: only my commanders going to tell you everything about us.

Naomasa: (Confused) us?

(AOF) chef 0N31LL: yes, me and my all Brothers and sisters.

Everyone got really shocked.

Everyone: Brothers and Sisters!

The gate show up and Hexan is here to tell them.

Hexan: yes, they are. Because they are machine called "Replicators".

Everyone got really really shocked.

Naomasa: so that explain why, I cannot tell to use my quirk, they all of machines.

Mei: (Excited) whhhhaaattt!, they are really machines!

Izuku and Uraraka: oh no, here we go again.

Hexan: yes they are.

Mei: they are baby!

(AOF) All Soldiers: (angry) HEY! WE ARE NOT A FREAKING CHILDS! YOU THINK WE WEARING A DIAPERS!

Mei: (little bit scared) nnnnooooo.

(AOF) All Soldiers: SHUT UP!

Power Loader: (confused) why all machines have a emotions.

Nezu: yes, but you say "Replicators". You mean they can replicate themselves.

Hexan: yes and no.

Nezu: (Confused) no?

Everyone got really confused, what he Meant.

Hexan: Replicators is a tiny Nanites like sands. Outside of their Armors, they just a empty hollow and Artificial intelligent or A.I. like a soul. It because they have a Data codes in personality.

Power loader: how?

Hexan: Brainwaves.

Nezu: it say here, "Brainwaves are oscillating electrical voltage in the brain measuring just a few millionths of a volt. There are widely recognized brain waves, and the main frequencies of human EEG waves are listed in table 2.1 along with their characteristics".

Power loader: sound like personality, that impossible! Nobody know how to create a pure A.I.

Endeavor: you all think those machines is better than others, I going burn them up.

Hexan: Actually, It have a everything proofs.

Izuku: like what exactly?

Hexan: like Very Strongest metal of the Dimension. It called "Scala' Caelum".

Ochako: (Confused) that weird name?

Hexan: don't ask. Any who, they have fire proof, water proof, ice proof, wood proof, break proof, Decay proof (Shigaraki got shocked, his face look like WTF and he think it cheating) cut proof, explosion proof, shock proof, Toxic proof, slime proof-

Naomasa: (Confused) why slime proof?

Nezu: I think Slime proof is anything different liquid kind, they cannot got in their armors, it because extra proof.

Naomasa: make scene, Any kind of slime villain cannot go their armors, they (villain) are very useless to them.

Hexan: damn straight, Anyways, uh, oh right. Power Drain proof, blast proof, puppet proof, melting proof and that it.

Vlad king: so they are ultimate super weapons or super soldiers.

Hexan: yes, yes they are. They never give up, they never dies, well if they will can Self-destruct themselves to save thousands life from the dangerous threat like zombies, aliens, supernatural, paranormal, wild beasts, invaders and monsters.

Everyone eyes are shocked like eye open.

Hexan: but, it time for explain the heroes myself, I mean you. It about Quirks and "The Dark Secret of Hero Society"....

Everyone got shocked about Hero Society secret.

Hexan use "the Key Of Time" to freeze all The Villains is Stop in time including All of one is freeze too, they(villain) can't hear it, talking and looking it. not heroes, they(heroes) can move.