2: A Kind Heart

Julia's Pov:

"I don't know you."

His words were cold. Confusion filling his voice with each word.

"I know you don't. My name is Julia, this isn't the first time I've been here."

He frowned and pushed my hand away from him, I let him do it, not wanting to force him into doing anything he didn't want to, he had already been through enough today. I noticed how bad he was shaking, he looked freezing. I hadn't even noticed how cold he felt while I was fixing his arm and cut. I stood up and walked over to the door, I knocked on it three times and the shutter slid open.

"What?" The guard asked harshly.

"I need a blanket, and a pair of fresh cloths, maybe even a cloth with some warm water." He sighed and nodded.

"I'll see what I can do."

I thanked him and turned back to the Soldier. He was trying so hard to stay awake, it broke my heart to see him like this.

"Soldier, I need you to take your boots off for me." He nodded and went to unlace his boots but stopped when the cell door opened. Two men walked in holding all the things I had asked for. The Soldier instantly stood up and pressed his back to the wall, watching the men's every move as they set the things down on the floor next to the wall on the other side of his cell. After they left he sat back down, still keeping a close eye on me.

He pulled off his boats and set them on the ground, taking his socks off too." You can hand me those." He gave me his boots and socks and watched as I handed him some new socks, ones that weren't soaking wet.

"Are your pants wet?" I asked him, taking the warm water and dipping the cloth into it. He nodded, that's all he did when I asked him questions, most of the time." I have a new pair, their dry."

I turned away out of respect as he pulled his pants off, I handed the new pair to him and he slid them on. He pulled his shirt off without me having to ask him to. He reached for the clean shirt but I stopped him by placing my hand on his forearm." I need to wash off your chest first." I told him.

He stopped and looked down at me. I looked up and felt my breath catch in my throat. He was towering over me, my eyes wondered up his toned abs and chest before I looked back to his eyes." You're covered in blood and sweat." I told him, standing up with the cloth in my hand." Come on." I took his metal hand and pulled him over to the bed. He sat down first so I took a seat next to him, turning my body to face him. I placed the warm cloth to his chest and whipped the dried blood off of him.

He groaned and closed his eyes in pleasure. I smiled, I knew it had to feel good on his cold skin. His skin was cold to the touch, making me want to wrap him in a blanket and warm him up." Oh, that's not good." I whispered. I found a deaccent sized bullet skim on his side when I was washing off the blood near his left arm, explaining all the blood on his chest." Shit." I say a bit louder, catching his attention.

"What?" He asked looking down at me. That was the first time he had actually talked to me after his last treatment." I need to stich this up." He nodded and moved so his wound was facing me. I took the stich kit out of my bag and turned back to him. He held his left arm up so I could examine his side. I held the warm cloth to his wound as he inhaled sharply.

I stitched up his side, even though I just wanted to let him rest, I couldn't leave him unattended, not like this. When I finished the last stitch I felt him lean against me. I looked up and saw his eyes slowly closing, he was so tiered, I couldn't blame him. His dark brown hair was falling over his face and into his eye's. I cleaned the rest of his chest and neck off with the cloth and got him to put a shirt on before I let him sleep. I had the guards take the things I had asked them to bring in out of the room and to take his clothing and clean them. I took one last look at him before leaving. He looked so handsome, his hair was falling around the curve of his face while he slept peacefully. His light red lips now slightly gapped while he snored softly. He was perfect.