Bonus because yes

3rd Person POV: 

They have been boyfriends for about 4 years so Dream thought that today was the day he asks George to marry him.

He was nervous, who wouldn't be? 

But he knows that George loves him and he loves George. 

Dream's POV:

I got up feeling excited, nervous, scared, mixed feelings you could say. 

Today is the day I ask the love of my life to marry me. 

I looked over at the sleeping boy beside me and smiled, he looks so pretty and I couldn't be more grateful for him.

I stared at him and just admired him. The way his hair fell perfectly on his face, covering some parts of his eyes. The way his mouth was slightly agape, making it easier for me to bite. 

Meow. I chuckled 

George scooted closer to me and spooned me, making me smile at this idiot, my idiot. 

"Don't leave..." He mumbled and I kissed his forehead. 

"I won't," I whispered and closed my eyes. 

-

George stirred and got up, but I wrapped my arms around his waist, stopping him from moving any further. 

"Don't go," I whispered and he chuckled and pat my head. 

"I won't go you stupid, big, idiot," He laughed 

"Big dick," I smirked and snickered and when he looked at me with a weird face. 

"Stupid," He rolled his eyes and got out of bed

"Wow, and you said you wouldn't go," I rolled my eyes and laid, sprawled out on the bed. 

He went over to me and laid down on top of me.

"Hey princess," I smiled

"Hey ugly," He laughed

"What?! That's so mean!" I yelled, pouting 

He got off of me and crossed his legs, laughing. 

I brought my knees up to my chest and whined, pouted, fake cried, all that jazz while he just laughed at me. 

I crossed my legs and crossed my arms, looking away from him. You could practically see the angry symbol on my head. 

"You're so mean," I mumbled and brought my legs up to my chest again, placing my arms on my knees so I could rest my head on my arms. 

I pouted and he stopped laughing. 

He came over to me and hugged me

 "I'm sorry," He mumbled. 

I looked away and wrapped my arms around his waist, my legs still up to my chest. 

"I'm sorryyyyyyyy," He whined

"Kiss," I said, pouting 

He looked at me dumbfounded but kissed me either way. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. 

He got on top of me and pulled away. 

"I love you," I smiled

"I love you too," He mumbled

"I'm going to take a bath, join me," I said and got out of bed, walking over to the bathroom. 

I stripped off of my clothes and got the bath ready, wrapping my towel around my waist, not wanting to walk around naked.