Chapter 5

Karl's POV:

Jerk, doesn't that girl have her own owner or pet? Whatever. 

I got ready, not really caring about what I'm supposed to wear. I just got out an oversized hoodie and a pair of white shorts. 

I got a chocolate bar and shoved it in my mouth and went outside, saying goodbye to my mother and father. 

------

"Hey, Quackity!" I ran up and jumped on him, causing him to fall. We both laughed and stood up. I heard someone clearing their throat and I immediately blushed, remembering my position with Quackity.

"You finally made it! I was stuck with this Sapnap playboy while you weren't here" Quackity whined. 

"Shut up, I'm still here," Sapnap said, the one who cleared his throat. 

"Yeah, yeah we get it you're lonely," Quackity said rolling his eyes. I laughed my ass off. 

"You did him good" I whispered to Quackity, making him smile in pride. 

"Can we just get this over with?" Sapnap asked annoyed. 

"No, besides, you're the one who planned this arent you?" I asked with a smirk plastered onto my face. 

"Ugh, whatever" Sapnap rolled his eyes. 

"Quackity come with me" I brought Quackity with me, Sapnap following behind 

"Sapnap stay there" I demanded and he listened. 

"What?" Quackity asked

"Why is Sapnap so.." I stopped as I tried to find the right word. 

"So um, rude?" I questioned

"Whatever, the point is, that Sapnap is acting so different from when he asked us," I said 

"Why does it matter to you?" Quackity asked, 

"You know exactly why" I sighed

"Oh, wait- never mind," Quackity said as I dragged him back. 

"Oh! You have a crush on- mmph!" I stopped him mid-sentence and covered his mouth. 

"Fuck you," I glared at him as he smiled apologetically at me and Sapnap looking confused.

"Crush on who?" Sapnap asked,

"N-no one" I stuttered

"Tell me, Karl," Sapnap raised an eyebrow and smirked as he got closer and saw my flustered face

I have two crushes... and they're both here with me at the moment. I hate this. 

I sighed, "it's no one Sapnap," 

"Fine whatever" He rolled his eyes, and walked to the park

"Come on Quackity, the last one to the swing is a dick head!" I yelled as I ran and laughed. 

"Hey wait! That's so unfair!" Quackity yelled and chased after me, I couldn've sworn I heard Sapnap giggle a bit. Weird. 

"Hah! I'm first!" I shouted in victory as I panted.

"No fair! You ran first!" Quackity whined panting. 

"Okay, you both are dick heads for running like little children. I'm just glad no one was here to see, might ruin my reputation as the 2nd popular boy in school" Sapnap crossed his arms

"I feel like you only care about your reputation," I panted and looked up at him 

"Your point?" He asked, cockily