Chapter 33

TW: suicidal thoughts

Dream's POV:

I looked at the bandages covering my arms and smile to myself. Every cut has a meaning. Well for my cuts I guess. 

I laid down on the bed and stared out the window. And suddenly came up in my head. I went to the balcony— the highest point of the house. 

I got out of my room and went up the flight of stairs. I opened the doors of the balcony and looked at the view. I put my arms on the railing and relaxed. I breathe in and out and looked at the ground.

Looks very tempting.

I put my legs over the railing and sat down on it. I looked at the ground and put the feet on the edge, past the railing. 

I let my left hand go, depending on one hand to keep me alive. I chuckled dryly and went back. 

"Idiot," I mumbled and went back to my room. 

I laid down on my bed and closed my eyes, eventually falling into a deep sleep. 

-

"Clay," I heard a voice from behind me.

I turned around and saw, "Angel?" 

"Hi Clay," Angel smiled and I teared up. 

"Oh Clay, don't cry," Angel frowned and I wiped my tears desperately. 

"Am I?-" I asked but was cut off,

"Yes, you are in a deep sleep," Angel said and came over to me. 

"Get back with George," 

"Please," She pleaded

"I- I-,"

"Please, make yourself happy, please, don't do this to me. You know I hate seeing you like this," she begged and started crying. 

"Angel- I-"I stuttered and got on my knees

"Please?" She asked again, looking at me with tears running down her face. 

I hate seeing her cry.

"And I hate seeing you do this to yourself," she said as she rolled the sleeves of my hoodie, showing off the bandages on my wrists. 

I pulled my arms away and rolled the sleeves back down. I looked away and tears were welling up in my eyes before the said tears started rolling down my cheeks. 

She caressed my face and made me face her. She wiped the tears from my face and brought me to her chest. 

"Go back to him," She whispered.

I woke up and felt the sweat on my face. I got up and went to the bathroom. I washed my face and exited the bathroom. 

I got my phone and checked the time. 9:24 pm. I looked out the window, it was raining. 

I wanna go to George's house. Tell him everything. But I'm scared. I don't want to. But at the same time, I want to. 

Stupid stupid feelings. 

How many months has it been since us? 

Uh, two months? three months? 

Four months. (Haha, you thought it's only been a week or two? nope.)

I'm not letting that four months go to waste. I got up and changed into a random coat. I put on some boots and got my keys.