Chapter 34

George's POV:

 He planned to commit? Because of me? 

I felt a wave of guilt wash over me as the tears welled up in my eyes. I laid down beside him and spooned him. 

"G-george?" 

"Sorry- did I wake you up?"

"Mhm,"

"Oh, well go back to sleep,"

Silence

"Are you crying?"

"I- no-"

"I can feel my back wet, what's wrong?" He asked and turned around and faced me. 

"U-uh, you planned on committing.." I mumbled

He chuckled, "It's not your fault,"

"I feel like it is though," I said and grabbed my phone. 

I went on Instagram and deleted the post. 

I put my phone beside me and nuzzled my face into the crook of his neck. He yawned and I kissed his neck softly to help him sleep. 

After a few minutes, I heard light snores coming from him and stopped kissing him. 

I interlocked our fingers and frowned. 

I'm sorry. 

I'm so sorry. 

I closed my eyes and fell asleep. 

---

I woke up to nothing. Again. Just like every night. I got up and heard singing coming from the kitchen. What?

I went outside and saw Clay cooking breakfast. He was wearing the pink apron my sister got me for Christmas. 

I chuckled and he turned around. 

"Good morning George," He smiled 

"Good morning," I smiled back and walked over to him. 

"What are you cooking?" I asked 

"Uh, ur mom," He said and we both laughed. 

"No really what are you cooking?" I asked again, seriously this time 

"French toast for both of us," He smiled, his smile looking like ':]' making me smile too.

He put the French toast on a plate and decorated it with a slice of butter on top, syrup, berries, and powdered sugar. 

He brought the plates over at the table and I sat down. I started eating, but Dream started cleaning the kitchen.

"Clay, eat first please," I said and I swear I saw him blush. He came over to me and sat down, then he started eating. 

I brought my hand up to his face and wiped the powdered sugar off of his face. He blushed and looked away. 

--

We both finished eating and as I was wiping my mouth with a paper towel, Dream got our plates and put them in the sink.

"Clay, stop, you've already done so much," I said and walked over to the sink. While he cleaned the kitchen, I started washing the dishes. 

Once I was done, he was still cleaning the kitchen. I frowned and dragged him over to a corner. I removed the apron from his waist and cleaned him up. 

"Stop or else," I threatened, trailing off. 

He raised an eyebrow and leaned in closer to my face, "Or else what?" 

I leaned in closer, a determined look on my face, "Or else I'll kiss you," I smirked

"Kiss me then," He leaned in closer again, our face centimeters apart. 

"Gladly," I whispered and gripped his hoodie before smashing our lips together in a harsh and passionate kiss. 

Butterflies. 

Oh, how bad I've missed this. Oh, how bad I've missed him, his touch, his kiss, his everything. 

I tangled my fingers in his hair and he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"C-clay..." I whispered and pulled away. I looked him in the eye before kissing him again. 

I moaned slightly into the kiss and Clay pulled away. 

"Clay?" 

"Sorry, I don't wanna take things too far, we just made up like yesterday," He said and I smiled. He cares.

"It's fine, I totally understand," I smiled

"Meet me in the room," I said and walked away. I got in my room and laid down on the bed. And after a minute, Clay walked.

"Come here," I said and he came over to me, laying down beside me, keeping space. 

"Yeah?" He asked

"You're quiet today," I said and he hummed.

"Are you okay?" I asked and he nodded. 

"Are you sure?" I asked and he, again, nodded. 

I went on top of him and looked him in the eye. 

"Y-yes?" He asked, flustered.

I looked at his eyes, his green beautiful eyes. I leaned down and kissed his forehead. I smiled at his flustered face and laid down on his chest. 

714 words

A/n: Guysssssssssssssssssssssss Sapnap's parents aren't in a polyamorous relationship. His parents are just simply Bad and Skeppy. 

But

Thank you guys so much for 40k :') You guys are the absolute best for bringing me this much in just a few months <3 I love you all so much and I don't know how to thank you. 

Drink water, eat, take your meds, and sleep 

I love you <3