Chapter 21

Sapnap's POV:

I ran home and got out of my clothes, sweaty from all the running. I sat down on my bed, avoiding the clothes looked at the mirror. I traced my fingers over my toned abs (help) and chuckled.

I stripped off of my clothes, making my way to the bathroom. I stepped in the shower and turned on the showerhead. I hummed to Stay by The Kid LAROI and Justin Bieber.  

I sighed in relief as the water hit my skin. My face turned red at the thought of being with Karl and Quackity. 

I got the shampoo and poured it into my hand before massaging my hair. I washed the shampoo off of my hair.

---

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. I got my toothbrush and toothpaste. I brushed my teeth and just thought about the date. 

I got too deep into my fantasies and almost forgot about everything. 

Holy shit.

-----

I got out of the bathroom and put on some deodorant before I changed into my clothes. The clothes that my dad gave me. I sighed and put on some cologne. I got my car keys, the keys to the house, and my phone. 

I went downstairs and cooked the food for the picnic. I made a salad, ordered some cake, ordered a box of croissants. I got the blanket, a basket to carry everything in (duh unless you're stupid), some fresh fruits, utensils, salt and pepper, wine glasses, napkins, finger food, etc.

I packed everything in the trunk of the car and went back inside and turned off the lights, and locking the door before leaving for their house. It took about 5 minutes to drive to their house.

I got out of the car and went up to their door. I knocked on the door and Karl opened it. 

"Hi, Sapnap!" Karl waved and I blushed.

He's wearing a purple dress with black boots.

"H-hi" Quackity whispered from behind Karl. I looked at Quackity and my breath was taken away. 

He's wearing a dark blue dress with gray sandals

"Let's go?" I asked and they nodded. 

We walked over to my car, but Quackity ran ahead of us

"I call shotgun!" He yelled and got in the passengers' seat. Me and Karl chuckled got in the car. 

"Haha, let's gooooo" Quackity said and got the aux cord. He connected it to his phone and played Woman by Doja Cat. 

---

"Sapnap, where are we going?" Karl asked 

"Uh, the beach

"What why? We didn't bring any swimsuits!" Karl said and I chuckled

"A picnic by the beach," I said 

"Oh. Wait, do you mean sex by the beach?" Karl asked 

I blushed, "w-what! no!" I yelled flustered

Quackity and Karl laughed at me, "I was joking idiot," Karl said.

Karl went over to Quackity and kissed him on the lips. 

I stopped at the red light and I sighed. I snatched Quackity's phone and played Need to Know by Doja Cat. 

I put his back on his lap, and that's when Karl pulled away. 

I put my hands on the steering wheel and shifted on my seat. The light turned green and I continued driving and just vibed with the song. Karl leaned down on his seat.