Chapter 24

George's POV: 

"Don't worry about anything dear, I'll always be here for you," Clay whispered in my ear. 

My eyes teared up. 

"How long has it been since we've met?" Clay asked

"Uh, I don't know," I said and he chuckled

"It's been so long hasn't it?" Clay said and looked up at the sky. 

"Yeah, it has," I whispered and looked up at the star-filled sky. 

"I love you, George," Clay whispered and kissed my cheek

"I- I love you too," I said and smiled

And, I woke up. 

I put my finger just below my eye and felt the wetness on my finger. I wiped the tear but more tears started flowing down my face.

And soon, I was full-on crying. 

I hid my face in my hands and just cried.

Your owner is teleporting to you...

"George?" Clay said

"No, stop it, stop it, you're not real," I sobbed and shook my head. 

"George please, I'm right here," Clay said 

"No, please, leave me alone," I cried

"George," Clay pleaded. I felt the bed sink down and I felt arms wrap around me.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so so so sorry," Clay cried. 

I sobbed uncontrollably. 

"I'm sorry George, I'm so fucking sorry," Clay begged. 

I rubbed his back and he really was here. I hugged him back and sobbed on his shoulder. 

"I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry George, I'll do anything just for you to forgive me, please," Clay pleaded.

"I'll beg, plead, get on my knees, anything, please," Clay said and cried. 

I sobbed and sobbed and gripped his shirt. 

He rubbed my back up and down soothingly, calming me down a bit. He brought his hand up to my hair and started petting me, calming me down even more. I purred and he just continued, scratching my ears. 

He removed his hand from my ears, making me whimper. He wiped the tears from my eyes and hugged me again.

I closed my eyes and just let my body trust his arms. 

"Please don't cry anymore Georgie," Clay whispered.

He put his hand on my chest and felt my heartbeat. 

I nuzzled my face in the crook of his neck and just stayed there, wanting to trust him just for this moment. 

At this moment, everything was perfect. No, is perfect. If only it could stay like this forever. If only he didn't kiss the girl. Then, we would still be holding each other like this. 

My heart broke at the mention of the nickname he always gave me. 

"I'm sorry Georgie," Clay whispered and kissed my forehead. 

He laid me down on the bed and left. No, please don't leave. Stay. Even just for one night. Please, I need you. Please.

"No," I whispered and he turned around

"Yes, Georgie?" Clay said and came over to me. He sat down on the bed and put his hand on my chest.

"Don't leave. Please," I begged and tugged on his arm.

He sighed, "Would you want this?" He asked.

I nodded, "Please," 

He nodded and went over to the window. He opened the window and the wind came in, blowing the hair on my face away. The wind was cold tonight. Made me shiver. I got the blanket and put it over my cold body. 

"Good night, I'll be sleeping on the couch," Clay said and we heard meowing.

"Cat, baby, come here," I cooed and petted my bed. Cat came over and I giggled. Clay smiled and left the room, closing the door. 

No. Please, Don't leave. Help. Please, not in a room with the windows open. I'm scared.

"Clay," I weakly called out. He came in a few seconds later and looked at my pleading face.

"What's wrong Georgie?" Clay asked and came over to me. 

"D-don't leave me alone. Please, I want- need you here, please." I begged and he nodded. He got a chair and placed it in front of me. 

He sat on the chair and grabbed my hand. He interlocked our fingers and put my hand on his thigh. 

"Aren't you gonna be uncomfortable?" I asked and yawned. He chuckled and kissed my forehead

"At the moment, it isn't me that matters. It's you. Go to sleep now Georgie, good night," Clay whispered and once again, kissed my forehead.

"Good night Clay," I said and closed my eyes, but not falling asleep.

---

I sat up and shook Clay,

"Hm?" He hummed

"Uh, I can't sleep," I said. He smiled 

"Lay down George," Clay said

"No,"

"Please Georgie?"

Fuck you

"Fine," I groaned and laid down.

He petted me, making me purr and making me more comfortable.

I nuzzled my head into his hand and closed my eyes, falling asleep minutes later. 

"Good night Georgie," Clay whispered. 

778

A/n: George making Dream jealous will be in the next chapter :] 

Take your meds, sleep, eat, and drink

I love you <3333 

Edit: I think I'm going to do karlnapity angst 👁👅👁

That is an abomination.

Just like dream's skin /j