Chapter 30

3rd Person POV: 

Ever since Dream and George split, George hadn't been doing well. He'd been failing his classes, he doesn't eat, he doesn't drink, he just sleeps. But of course, he acts fine around his friends like Sapnap, Karl, and Quackity. But we all know he's not. 

Dream, on the other hand, he'd been passing his classes, which is unusual, he hasn't been eating nor drinking, he goes out every night, sleeps with other girls, and downs the alcohol. 

George's POV: 

I woke up to my head feeling like shit. I sighed and got up. I went downstairs to go and feed Cat. I filled up Cat's bowl. I smiled and pet her. I smiled and got in the shower. 

----

I went out of the shower and lazily picked and put on some clothes. The clothes being a black skirt, a white shirt, and white thigh highs. I'm too lazy to change. I got my backpack and went to school. 

----

I arrived at school and saw Liam waving at me, along with Karl, Quackity, and Sapnap. 

"Hi," I waved and smiled. 

"Hi George~" Liam cooed and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. 

"Uh, hi?" I said and felt his hands exploring my body, making me very uncomfortable. I got out of his grip and slapped him across the face. 

"Don't you ever talk or touch me ever again," I said and left. 

"George! Why did you slap him?" Karl asked and went over to me 

"Because he was touching me and I was very uncomfortable, I'm sorry," I said, hanging my head low.

"Hey, you don't have to say sorry, you had every right to slap him for touching you without your consent," Karl said and hugged me. I hugged him back and smiled. 

"Let's go to class?" Karl said. Quackity and Sapnap came over to us. Sapnap kissed Karl's cheek, 

"I'm going to my first class," He said and kissed Quackity's next. 

"Bye Sapnap," Quacktiy waved 

"Bye bye," I said and went to my locker, Karl and Quackity following after 

"Hi stupid," I said to Karl and he hit my head, making me laugh. 

"Hi dumbass," Karl said proudly

"Hi bitches,"

"Language!" The teacher said and we laughed. 

We went into our first class and we were assigned a 3-page essay. Haha, not helping me. I have 3 missing assignments and the teachers gave me until tomorrow, 6 am to finish all of them. Not helping. At all. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bell rang and the students flooded the halls. I put my things into my locker before heading to the cafeteria. I got my food and went to sit down with Karl and Quackity. 

"So, uh, how's the 3 of you?" I asked while eating the pizza. 

"We're doing good," Karl said 

"Yeah, we slept with each other yesterday," He said and my eyes widened. 

"I didn't need to know that," I mumbled and they both blushed

"Not in that way!" Quackity scolded and hit my head with his notebook, making me laugh at him.