18.2

It's been three and a half weeks since I've had my break.

We are all in front of Jinyoung's house, waiting for the boys to come home and for the pizzas and chicken to be delivered. There's about ten of us talking.

I feel so excited. I can't wait to see him, feel his arms around me, his lips on mine and obviously... having sex again, I'm no longer a virgin so it should be even better than last time.

We've called or messaged each other every day and we are in a good place.

I'm talking to Youngjae when his car shows up in the street.

I don't know what to do with myself, especially as no one knows. How will they react?

He parks and when he and Jackson come out, sun kissed skin from all the sun they've been enjoying, looking gorgeous, the others rush to greet them.

"Hey!!! Finally!! You guys look burnt!" Jinyoung says hugging his best buddy.

I stay behind, letting them all hug each other. I see him looking at me a couple of times but I can't move. I feel slightly intimidated and shy for some reason.

"What are you doing back here?" Jinyoung asks. "Aren't you happy to get your bestie back?" Bestie... haha!

"Yeah. I got to see him, while the others have missed them both massively. I will wait my turn."

"Bullshit. Jaebeom! Katie's hiding!"

He turns to me and with the most knee weakening smile, he walks in my direction. He looks so good. I hate him for looking so fine.

"Hey baby." He says already opening his arms. They slide on my waist, mine on his shoulders and he leans down kissing me passionately.

I missed him so much, his touch, his lips, adrenaline rushes through my whole body and I feel like I'm going to explode. I love him more than anything.

He breaks the kiss and stares at my face, his eyes wandering, his smile growing.

"I missed you." I say in awe of his beautiful face.

"I spoke to you before we left."

"I missed this." I grab his face and peck him, stroking his cheek.

"Umm... okay. How come I don't know anything about this?" Jinyoung says standing next to us.

He releases me already dreading the grief he's gonna get.

"Sorry man..."

"It's my fault. I didn't want to tell you guys until they came back." I say flapping my eyelashes.

Jinyoung smiles, unable to resist my cheekiness.

"It's fine. It's about time."

We turn to the others and they smile, not as shocked and inquisitive as I was expecting.

"Anything else exciting happened while you guys were away?" Youngjae asks.

"Let's eat first! I'm starving." Jackson answers.

"Food's not here yet."

Jaebeom, grabs my hand and walks away down the street, leaving everyone behind.

"What... where... where are we going?"

"My house." He lives a few houses down the next street.

"And why are we going to your house? All your stuff is in your car." I point back.

"I'm too hungry to wait for food." He says looking down at me, now under his shoulder with a crooked smile that makes me realise we are not talking about food. I pinch my lips trying to contain my smile.

His pace accelerates and mine too as we hear the others shouting behind us that the pizzas have arrived.

He rushes to the basement outside door as this is where he lives, unlocks it and pulls me in, making me squeal.

Pizza can wait.