[18+] 16.2

Half asleep, I feel my body pulled by the waist. I'm so tired, I can't open my eyes but when I land on his bare chest, his arms holding me tightly, I feel good, at peace, where I belong. He smells so good, he feels so soft under my hand. I feel his heart beating steadily, slowly, his finger stroking my shoulder. Am I dreaming?

"Kitty." He whispers.

"Mmh..." I'm so comfortable against him and still half asleep.

"Kitty. I love you."

"Love you too." I mumble. There is a pause.

"Katie... I'm in love with you."

Did I just hear these words or is this really a dream? I try to open my eyes and look up to discern his face inches from mine in the dark tent. It doesn't feel like a dream. Not like the ones I've had with him before.

"Beomie?..."

"I'm in love with you." My heart sinks, adrenaline rushes through and tears start to build. I stare at his eyes full of sincerity and the tears just start to drop.

"Kitty..." His face crumbles, his thumb wiping them. "Why... why are you crying?"

"Do you know how long I've been waiting for do you to say that?"

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to see. I... I was scared to lose you."

"I'm here. I'm not going anywhere."

He leans down, pulling me closer as I stretch my neck and his soft lips caress mine. Oh how I've longed for this to happen and it finally is.

He kisses me tenderly, making my whole body wake. My leg twines between his and my hand caresses his warm bare chest. His hand takes mine and slides over my forearm and upper arm until it reaches the thin strap of my nighty which had dropped lower. He breaks the kiss and grabs it, about to pull it back on my shoulder but I shake my head, staring at him right in the eyes. I know what I want right now.

He pauses and pulls it back down so that my arm slides out of it. I lift myself and let the other strap slide off, letting my nighty drop to my waist, revealing my breasts before leaning back against his chest, feeling his warmth on my skin. I resume our luscious kiss, dropping my tongue in his mouth, feeling his breathing deepening, rubbing my legs against his, getting closer to his manhood.

His hand caresses my thigh getting higher, sliding under my garment smoothly, reaching my underwear and finally my lower back. His touch is like fire and I'm even more determined about what I want.

My hand drops from his smooth chest to his abs and his boxers and, even though he was anticipating it, my touch makes him jolt.

He's hardening and I can't help but stroking him. I want him so bad.

I always wanted it to be him. Will my dream come true tonight?

"Kitty..." He moans so smoothly in my ear. I just throb, I'm so excited.

"Beomie..."

"We... we should stop..."

"I don't want to." I say kissing his neck and sliding my hand in his underwear, finding his smooth gift, stroking him generously.

"K... Kitty... if we continue, mmmhhh, I won't be able to stop myself."

"Then don't."

"You want to..."

"Yes."

"Are you mmhhh... are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure."