14.

The party is awesome and I'm having a great time. I know most people. It's nice.

Jaebeom is talking to Kihyun while looking after the barbecue and I join them. He wraps his arm around my shoulder and mine goes around his waist, as I would usually.

"Are you having a good time?"

"I am." I knock my beer with his. "I was talking to Changkyun, his brother is in my year. I knew he seemed familiar."

"What have you planned tomorrow?" Nara asks, now joining us, mirroring our hold.

Shit! We do look like a couple, don't we? I look around for Jooheon, now worried about him seeing me this close to Jaebeom. I finish my beer and let go off him to put it on the table further away, but don't resume my spot in his shoulder voluntarily. Him and Kihyun resume their chat and Nara faces me.

"Nothing so far. Do you have any suggestions?"

"I was thinking about driving north of the Island. There's a little market and we can have lunch on the harbour. There's loads of cute little seafood restaurants."

"Sounds perfect!"

"Will you come with Jooheon?"

"He's working tomorrow."

"Oh, so you won't see him after tonight, before you go?"

"I don't know. I know he finishes at 5pm. That's pretty much the time I need to leave, as I am working the night shift and it will take me about three hours to drive back."

"It's gonna be tight. So... what after that? When does he go home?"

"I don't know."

"You haven't spoken about 'after'?"

"Not really. I don't want to seem needy or desperate."

"Come on. He has a weakness for you. It's all over his face."

I scan the place and see him talk to Shownu on the other side of the pool. He turns to me and his sweet smile makes me feel so good. But I don't want to be the one saying 'Hey! How about you become my boyfriend? We can be exclusive and you forget about anybody else but me.' Yeah, that's not gonna happen. I am neither that needy or bossy to tell him that. If he was to tell me he wants to see me when he's back home, I am pretty sure I couldn't say no.

"I... I don't think I could do casual dating with him though. He's just..." I can't contain my smile. "And he was in a serious relationship for a long time so I assume he doesn't want to jump back into something like that so soon. I don't think he sees this the way I do."

"You don't know that."

"Right. But I'm pretty sure. Anyway! I need another drink. Do you want one?"

The evening continues on a high. People become more intoxicated but still jolly. A few end up in the pool and as a good mum, I go inside, on a search for towels.

I end up in the shower room and open the big cupboard, looking for something big enough for the guys. I suddenly feel arms around my waist and kisses in my neck, making me tense.

"Katie..." Jooheon whispers, making me smile and relax.

I drop the towels and turn around.

There's so much intensity in his stare, I feel overwhelmed. He takes my face in his hands and kisses me passionately, taking me off guard. Where is this coming from? His hands slide to my shoulders and he spreads his arms across my back, pulling me close. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I kiss him back, my breathing accelerating. His tongue adventuring cautiously in my mouth, I mirror his actions and our kiss deepens. His hands slide to my lower back and he grabs my ass over my skirt, squeezing me and stepping forward. As my back eventually hits the wardrobe behind me, a towel falls over my head, taking me out of my trans and making me laugh.