15.

I haven't really seen Jooheon since the bathroom encounter. I've seen him from afar, but I haven't spoken to him, he's been going around various groups and I am not the clingy type, so I've left him be.

I'm also a little apprehensive of what is to come later, so I'm just trying to chill and distract myself.

Nara and I have been chatting for a while on the comfy chairs and I know Jooheon and others have been inside, playing drinking games. We can hear laughters and shouts every so often.

It's pretty late now and the party seems to be dying as most have either gone home or occupied the bedrooms around the house to crash.

"Katie, we are leaving. We're taking Jackson back, he's worn out. Let's meet up tomorrow..." She checks her watch. "I mean later today to go to that little village. It'll be fun."

"Okay. I'll be at your tent by 9am?"

"10am?" She laughs knowing she'll never be up and ready to go.

"10am it is!"

I kiss her goodnight and start picking up the beer bottles and plastic cups around the garden. Once inside, I drop the trash bag in the kitchen where Jaebeom is tidying up with Shownu. He smiles at me.

I come out and see Jooheon spread on the sofa with a girl laying on him, her head on his chest. I'm not sure how I feel about this. I'm annoyed but not outraged, because I know everyone here knew I was with him, so nothing can have happened.

I tap on her shoulder and she looks up.

"Time to go home love."

"Katie!" She mumbles, her eyes half closed. I don't know her. How does she know me? "Yeah. I'm gonna go home." She's so drunk and reeks of alcohol.

"Where do you live?"

She might be sleeping on my guy but I still don't feel comfortable sending her home on her own.

"Next door. I'm okay. Oh my god you're so sweet! He's so lucky you know." She rolls over, takes her bag and stumbles out.

She said next door, so I'm feeling okay letting her go like that.

I sit on the edge of the sofa and stroke his chest. He looks so wasted but I don't care. He's still the sweetest. I'm just disappointed I guess.

"Honey."

"Mmmhh." Haha! That grunt! That's my guy, ladies and gentlemen!

"Honey. I'm gonna go."

"What?!" His eyes shoot open and, rubbing his face, he looks around, trying to get his bearings. "No..." He pouts, looking at me with tiny eyes. "You need to stay. I'm gonna rock your world." He slurs out, making me laugh and I'm sure I can hear the boys chuckling in the kitchen.

I guess the decision is made for me. I'm kind of gutted but also relieved at the same time.

"Honey. I don't think you're in shape." He sits up quickly and I can tell he's feeling dizzy. He's so cute.

"I am so ready for you Katie." He pulls me in his arms and kisses my neck.

"Honey, please stop. I'm gonna go."

"Noooo! You said..." He whines.

"Yeah and then you got drunk. I'm so sorry but..." I pull away gently and stand up.

"Katie don't go. Stay with me tonight." His arms try to reach for me but I question whether or not he can see me right now.

"I need a good night sleep. I'm leaving tomorrow, driving three hours home and working a night shift." He pouts. I chuckle. I lean over to kiss him, stroking his cheek. "Can you stop by the campsite when you finish work? I'd love to say goodbye."

On the Island // Jaebeom/Jooheonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें