2.

I need to talk about something else and grab another beer.

"Jackson, do you want a beer?" I ask walking around the car handing it to him.

"Thanks my lovely." He says with a cute smile before kissing my cheek, making me giggle. I turn to Jaebeom and he is heading to his tent where a couple of bags are now sitting outside.

She comes out and holds herself around his neck. He's acting cold and she can tell. She stares at me. Why do I feel sorry for her? She betrayed me, got the guy and now she's getting dumped. I'm sure she's gonna think it's my fault even though it's not. I don't care about what she thinks anymore!

He puts the bags in his car and she waves at us.

"Bye guys. See you back home. We'll have a big party at my place before term starts again."

"Sure. Safe journey." Jackson says in such way that I know he knows.

I turn around and get my bags out of my car.

"Am I sleeping with you Jackson?" I get a lifted eyebrow and a smirk from him, which makes me laugh. I know he's thinking about something else than accommodation.

"Yes! Yes! And yes!" He states assertively.

"No! You're sleeping with me." I feel goosebumps.

Jackson turns to Jaebeom who suddenly reappears. He is as shocked as I am, as we thought he was in his car ready to leave.

"Why?" Jackson asks.

"Because I said so. Is she your best friend?" He asks with authority.

Jackson breathes in deeply and kicks the ground childishly. I stroke his arm, feeling pretty good. Either way I'd be pleased but there is something about Jaebeom claiming me that satisfies me.

He stares at Jackson waiting for confirmation.

"Fine!"

"Okay. I'll see you guys later. Get some dinner for us three. We're meeting the others at the bar after 8pm."

He returns to his car and swiftly leaves.

Jackson grabs me in his arms again as if he was sneaking a hug now that the boss is gone.

"Argh! I missed you so much Katie!"

"You're so excessive." I chuckle.

"I mean it." He says looking down at me which, with the intensity of his gaze, unsettles me. Has he realised something? Is he gonna make a move? I am starting to feel excited. Damn! No! It's Jackson! As soon as the next babe shows up, he will flirt like there's no tomorrow and that's going to annoy me. No.

"Shall we go get some food? Beomie will be back in half an hour or so."

"Yeah. It will probably take him longer, I think."

"So you know."

"Yeah. To be honest I'm surprised he stayed with her that long."

"Two months is long?"

"With that kind of girl? Yeah."

"I don't know how he used to be with his ex to be honest."

"Always needed to be challenged, would argue very often, drama and extreme love periods." He mimics being sick. "Weird to see him so hooked during these periods."

"That would exhaust me. I mean I am all about challenges and extreme love periods but the arguing and the drama? No thanks."

"Yeah well I think that's what he's looking for too."