~CHAPTER 2: HOW TO BE HUMAN?~

AFTER Charlie's visit last night, all three of us finished unpacking with our magic

AFTER Charlie's visit last night, all three of us finished unpacking with our magic. It took less than five minutes and after that we just went immediately to bed. Thankfully without any bickering.

Now it was morning and I could hear someone already showering in the bathroom. I groaned and stuck my head under the pillow, just gathering strength to get up and face the day that's ahead of me.

Going back to normal school is going to be tough. I was so used to my studies back in Kaasedera and acting like a sorceress, that I knew that it was going to be tough to act human again.

While I was thinking, I suddenly heard Carlos scream from the bathroom. I jumped from my bed and rushed out to the hallway and towards the bathroom, just to see Carlos standing half naked in front of the shower while Vivi calmly washed her teeth.

"The hell is going on?!" I demanded, glaring at the two of them.

Carlos continuing to grip the towel around his waist pointed at Vivi "She! She just barged in while I was in the shower!"

Genevieve rolled her eyes and spat out the toothpaste, saying "Oh, grow up. It's not like I haven't seen a naked man before"

While they continued to argue, I simply sighed and ran a hand down my face.

"DORA!" they yelled at the same time, staring at me and waiting for me to pick a side.

I just shook my head and said, quietly "Coffee"

"But—"

"Coffee" I responded a little louder, as I headed downstairs completely ignoring their argument.

I made my coffee and sat down on the counter just blankly staring at the tiles, when I heard my roommates heading downstairs.

"—you have a bigger room!" Carlos argued, walking after Vivi.

"I have more clothes, plus I found this house. So of course I have a bigger room"

"But, where am I supposed to put my vinyls?! There's already no room in my bedroom!"

"Not my problem, Carl"

"Don't call me that! Chica, say something to her!"

"Babe, shut him up!"

I just sighed and took a sip of my coffee, before getting up and holding the cup above my head "Coffee..."

With that I walked to my room ignoring their arguments, just hoping that they'll resolve it themselves. Shutting the door to my room, I sighed in relief as the noise became tuned out. I slid down the door, to sit on the ground with my coffee and look at my new room.

The walls had a dark turquoise wallpaper with golden branches on it, paired with vintage golden frames and golden curtains. The furniture was old and wooden, just like the bed that had beige and dark turquoise covers on it. Actually the room was the same as it was when the other owners lived here, aside from the covers and curtains which Vivi chose. Overall the room was old but beautiful, very much in my style.