Chapter 6

-"Who is she?" asks Sabina as soon as we enter.

Fuck, how will I tell her? Sabina doesn't like it when we make anyone our hostage. But, there was no other way to get out of there also.

-"Mmmmm...sh..she is our hostage." Pepe stuttered. He is really scared of my sister.

-"She is what?" Sabina yelled. She has always been this dramatic. "How many times will I have to tell you not to do such things?"

-"Don't exaggerate Saby, at least we didn't kill her." I say with all patience in the world.

-"Last time you brought a hostage, he came out as an informer of the police. We were almost caught by them."She says with her hands in her hair."We had to leave our parent's house that time."

-"Saby, but we are here. All safe and fine and that informer is dead by the way." Hina says rolling her eyes. She really doesn't give a fuck.

-"OK then. I don't care. If something happens in the future, it's on you all."She says seriously and leaves.

-"Now boss, what are your orders?" says Josh

-"First of all, don't call me boss." He knows I hate it when they call me boss when we are not working. "Secondly, I will think about what we will do with her. She certainly saw our face in the car so we can't just leave her like that. For now, tie her up in the basement, and don't forget to see if there's a tracker or something. We can't take a risk." I order them and leave.

(I FORGOT TO WRITE THAT, SHIV SAW THEIR FACES :) )

We can't make the same mistake again. She can be an informer too like the last hostage because of whom we had to leave our last house. However, I don't know there is a feeling that she is not among them. I think she should stay with us so that our identities are not revealed. The real problem will be Sabina. She will never agree to let any outsider stay with us but I can understand her.

 I have an idea.

-"Any call Sina and come to my office." I say on my cellphone.

-"OK" says Any on the other side of the call and after 1 minute those two are standing in front of me.

-"We need a maid, right." I ask them.

-Yes, these bastards don't know how to live in a fucking house." Sina says with gritted teeth making me laugh.

-"I know. So, I was thinking about having the lady in our basement be our maid. That way, she won't be able to leave the house and disclose our identity. What do you think?" I ask suggestively.

-"I think it's fine. However first, we need to know everything about her so we don't risk anything. And she has to agree to this otherwise we will have to kill her." says Any.

-"I agree" Sina says nodding her head positively.

-"And don't forget we have Sabina too, she won't agree with this idea so easily." Any comments.

-"I know but it is my problem. Both of you go and ask Krystian to take out all information about her and..." 

-"She woke up." says Bailey interrupting me.

As soon as I hear this, I get up from my chair quickly.

-"I am coming." I say and head towards the door."You guys do what I told you. I will try to get any sought information from her." I say pointing to Any and Sina.

-"OK" they say and I leave.

I arrive at the basement and see the brunette all tied up and her eyes half-closed and half-open . I sit on a chair facing the woman who is still a little bit unconscious.

 I sit on a chair facing the woman who is still a little bit unconscious

-"Who are you?" I ask directly.

-"Why the hell should I tell you?" she says staring at me.

I hate it when they don't answer my question.

-"I am the one who will question here and you will answer."

-"I will not answer anything and.. "she pauses and looks deeply into my eyes."I am not afraid of you." she says slowly increasing my temper.

A loud noise echoed in the basement. I slapped her.

-"Noah, you can't hit her like that" says Heyoon. She is the most affectionate of all of us.

-"Oh really, then tell this bitch to answer my questions without making my blood boil and I won't do anything." I say while controlling my breath.

-"I won't answer anything." she says simply.

-"OK. It does not matter if you tell us or not because one of our members is taking out all your information." I say.

-"And yeah I have decided you will not leave from here. You have already seen our faces."I say with my face quite close to her. I wanted to kiss her so much at that point but I controlled myself. "You will leave only when you are dead." making everyone look at me with a shocked face.

-"Noah but..." Josh was about to say something but I stopped him with just a glare.

Soon, we were interrupted by Krystian opening the door with Sabina by his side. Oh no, this will give a shit if she already knows what I have decided.

-"Sabina you around here, can I ask why?" I ask her politely. That's a plus point for being my sister.

-" Release her." Sabina says ignoring my question. Great.

-"But why?" I ask.

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE 

~NEHA