Chapter 15

SHIVANI PALIWAL POV

I have stayed there for two months without any problems. 

Sabina brought my clothes from my apartment. Joalin decided to live with us and leave college because she wanted to be close to Bailey. The group accepted her because of me and Bailey. I still don know why they trust me so much. Sabina became a good friend of Jojo and I am even jealous but I also got close to Hina, Sina and Heyoon.

 Josh is also a good friend maybe a best friend. He gives good advice to me and I am sure I can ask for help from him whenever I want. With Bailey, I have a love-hate relationship. Love him because he is Jojo's cute girlfriend and hate him because he is my best friend's boyfriend. No one had been there in my life like them before.

 I shifted to a room just on the left side of Noah's room. I swear we didn't do something in these two months that everyone expected us to do but all the people say they ship us mainly Saby and Jojo. I sometimes want to kill them but I control myself. I admit that we almost kissed one time but not more than that.

{1 week before}

I enter Noah's room and open the closet as I thought no one was in there. I take out all my belongings which I forgot to take as I am going to have my own room.

- "What are you doing?" someone says, giving me a fright.

-"I am....taking my belongings." I stutter.

My eyes roam around his face. It seems like he just had a bath. The water dripping from his hair makes him look so sexy. I just keep staring at the perfection God has ever made. I don't even know when he came towards me. 

Now, we are standing face to face and his warm breath hits my face making me gasp.

-"What do you think you are doing?" I ask him as I see him approach his face.

-"Something you would like." He says in a hoarse voice.

I just close my eyes and wait for his delicious lips to touch mine.

-"Noah I wanted to ask...." Someone slams the door making us part away. I look at the person who spoiled our moment and sees it's Sabina. My God, now the whole house will know what was going to happen here and maybe something we didn't even do.

-" What were you two doing?" She says and sits on the bed.

-"No...Nothing." Fuck Shivani it's not the time to stutter.

-"We were doing nothing, Saby." Noah says with a normal tone.

-"OK, I just came to say that Lamar is calling you." Saby says with a suspicious voice and leaves. the room.

After she left we just kept looking at each other not knowing what to say. I take the courage and take the first step.

-" I think I should leave." I say and leave the room like a hurricane. What else should I have done?

After that day Noah and I didn't talk much. He must be embarrassed too. As expected Sabina told everyone that we were going to do something in Noah's room but she spoiled it and that is why we are being so awkward nowadays. It's not like she's wrong though but SHE WOULD HAVE KEEP IT TO HERSELF.

Now, everyone teases us and especially Sabina and Jojo.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE 

And I just wanted to say that I love you ❤❤

~NEHA