Chapter 16

NARRATOR'S POV

-"Guys, come to my office." Noah says as soon as he enters the house.

Everyone does as they are told. After entering, they see Noah sitting on his chair. They scatter in the office. It is large enough to accommodate so many people.

-"I will go straight to the point, one of my informants told me there were two guys with tattoos similar to this at a club." Noah said seriously putting a picture on the table. Shivani goes closer to the picture and looks closely.

  It's the same one we saw earlier in the story.

-" It's the same." Shivani says after staring at it for a long 1 minute.

-"Now that it is confirmed, my plan is to follow those two people so we can reach the leader, as killing these two will only alert our enemies." Noah says explaining the plan.

Each of us nods in agreement.

-"So, get ready." Noah says and gets up from his chair.

Everyone goes into their rooms to get ready. Noah and Shivani are the last to leave.

-"Are you sure, you wanna do this?" Noah asks as he knows how much effect her past has o her.

-"Yes, I am." Shivani says and gives a slight smile.

-"So let's finish what they started." Noah says.

-"Right." Shivani replies.

Both of them had a fire in their eyes. The thirst for revenge was too big for both of them to continue with their lives. They left to get ready as everyone else.

.......

After 1 hour everyone was in the living room except Shivani.

-"Why the hell is she taking so much time?" Bailey asks annoyed.

-"Don't talk like that. Maybe she would be preparing herself mentally to face the demons of her life again." Joalin hits Bailey on his head and defends her friend.

-"I can't agree more with you my friend. It's not daily when you go out to find out about your parent's killer." Sabina says next.

-"I can't even imagine how she dealt with all these?" Hina says sympathetically.

-"Can you guys just shut up? I am...." Noah says annoyed but stops talking when his eyes fell on the stairs.

-"Wow." Any says open-mouthed. Actually, everyone has the same reaction.

-"Shiv.. you look.." Sina says but can't find the right words.

- "Yes, you are right Sina. I am speechless too." Krystian says

-"Why are you all looking at me like this?" Shivani asks as she sees everyone's faces. "Is there something wrong with my makeup or my dress? Should I change?" Shivani asks apprehensively. She didn't like going to clubs so she really did not know how to dress for these places

-"No no Shiv, you look beautiful. The most beautiful." Noah says. Shivani blushes at his comment.

 Shivani blushes at his comment

Shiv's makeup

Shiv's makeup

Shiv's hairstyle

Shiv's hairstyle

-"Really Noah, I thought I was the most beautiful?" Sabina says teasingly.

-"No Saby. All of you are beautiful." Shivani says complimenting everyone. All of them smile in return.

-"Fuck you Saby." Noah grunts

-"Let's stop this discussion, we have to leave." Savannah says.

-" You are right. We have to be on time." Hina says.

-"So, let's go." Lamar says and jumps off the sofa and leaves the house running.

Everyone laughed at his euphoric way.

There starts the adventure.

DON'T  FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE 

~NEHA