Chapter 9

(3/3)

SHIVANI PALIWAL POV

-"What are you doing in my room?" he asks gravely.

-"Sabina told me to take a bath here." I say without showing any fear.

-"You know I don't like it when anyone comes into my room without my permission." He says coming forward which makes me step back.

-"I don't know about this. You know I am a newbie. Go and ask Sabina" I say sharply "And have some courtesy and turn around. I am just wearing a towel." 

It is at that moment he realizes I am naked and looks me up and down, biting his lips slightly. My God, that gave me goosebumps. After that, he left like a missile. That's interesting, I think he had some effect too.

NOAH URREA POV

My beloved father, what a body!! 

I am sure my member gave signs with only a look at her body in a towel. If I had not run away from there, I would be doing something else with her right now. 

I need to calm myself down. 

-"Noah, take a deep breath and think about something else." I mutter to myself.

After spending 5 minutes outside my room trying to control myself, I directly go to Sabina's room. I think we have something to talk about.

-"Sabina, why did you let her in my room?" I ask as soon as I see her lying on her bed and using her cell phone.

-"What's wrong with that?" Sabina asks with the most innocent face.

-"What's wrong, you are really asking me that. You know I don't like anyone entering my room except you all." I say calmly sitting beside her. I am trying my best not to yell at my younger sister.

-"Brother, all the rooms are occupied by couples and the rest of the rooms are extremely dirty which no one in this house would be willing to clean up. So the only room left for her is yours, that is why I send her to your room." She says with a slight smile.

-"WHAT?" I yell and get up from her bed. "You are telling me that brunette will live in my room with me." I say pointing at myself. I can be dramatic sometimes too.

-"It's not a big deal Noah" She says and sits straightening her back. " Shivani will be here as a house helper, so when she gets comfortable with all of us, she will choose any room for herself and clean it." Sabina suggests. "By the way, I am pretty sure you don't want her to escape from here. Right?" She adds and lies again. Sabina's words have me thinking. It wouldn't be as bad as it seems.

-"OK fine." I say defeated. "Meet you at the dining table, bye" I say and leave.

I go straight to my office and spend all my time there, doing some gang stuff.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE

~NEHA