Chapter 3

SHIVANI PALIWAL POV    Wednesday

It has been two days since the college opened, and everything is going well except that I am jobless. I have been trying to find a job for so many days, but not a single place wants to hire me. My savings are almost exhausted.

 Right now, I am getting ready to start another day of college and cope with those retards. If it wasn't for Jojo, I wouldn't even bother to go there as attendance is not mandatory. 

Before I put on anything, I quickly take a shower, open up my wardrobe, and take the first item I see. Yeah, I washed my clothes on the weekend.

As I am too lazy to cook anything, I went into the kitchen and just picked up an apple from the basket, grabbed my house keys from the table, and headed towards the door

Today, the bus was comparatively less crowded. As usual, I sat on the last seat, put my earphones on, and played "khariyat". 

(I WOULD MAINLY PUT SOME BEAUTIFUL HINDI SONGS. AND I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU ALL LISTEN TO IT).

As soon as I entered the college, I went straight to the closets to pick up my books for the first three classes and wait for Joalin. 

Jojo is still not here after waiting for ten minutes. I am already losing my patience.

 When I was about to call that shit, I was scared by someone behind me saying, "Why are you so impatient, baby?"

-"Fuck you Joalin, first you are late, then you scare me like this." I was very angry.

-"Sorry. But just look at your face," says Joalin laughing. "I'll surely smash her face.".

-"Hahaha....so funny." I reply with a frown." You know what I am leaving, stay here laughing like a hyena."

-"So..sooo...sorry," says Joalin catching her breath." Let's go to the class". says linking our arms.

Almost all my classes I slept, like how can a teacher be so boring. Couldn't they make our understanding of the subject more enjoyable by making it interesting? In addition, assignments have already been given, and the college has been started for only three days.

..........

Now, Jojo and I were going to the cafeteria. We took our orders and were going to sit on the last seat of that place. But for my bad luck, I bumped into Cristina and Oliver.

-"Ohhh..hi Shiv." Cristina says with mockery." I hope you didn't miss me for these 2 days when I didn't attend college, you know I was in Bali with your ex-boyfriend, I mean my boyfriend." speaks with disdain.