Reunited (Felinette)

Start from the beginning

"I love you, Feli!" She then hugged him.

"I love you too, Netta!" Felix smiled a teary smile as he hugged her back.

The three adults shared a knowing look before smiling fondly at the six year olds. They'll be pissed if these two don't get married.

-

Marinette woke up to her alarm going off. The now sixteeen year old groaned as she tried to forget the memory she had as a dream and tried to slap the alarm only to end up slapping her kwami.

"Ow!" Tikki said.

Marinette's eyes flew wide as she started to apologize to the flying god.

"It's okay, Marinette! You should be more worried about the time!" Tikki giggled.

Marinette looked at her phone and almost screamed. "I'm gonna be late!"

She then rushed to get ready as she tried to make sure she wasn't late.

Once she was done she walked—ran—to school.

Upon her arrival she slammed the door open as her name was being called from the roster.

"Here! I'm here!"

-

Felix groaned as he heard his mother's voice trying to wake him up. Him and his mother had moved back to Paris and today was his first day of school.

He got ready for school quickly as to make sure he was on time—early—and was soon heading downstairs.

"Felix hunny. Have a nice day. Maybe you will see Marinette again!" Amelie said as she kissed his forehead.

After that name was said a few memories flashed threw his mind about his childhood friend.

"Yeah... I hope." He then set off to school.

Upon arriving he went to the principals office. On the way there his overbearing cousin had to join him.

"Felix! I'm so happy you are here! You are gonna love this school. I need to introduce you to my friends!" Adrien smiled.

Felix just rolled his eyes as he stepped foot into the principles office.

"How may I help you, young lad?" Principal Damocles asked as he looked at Felix.

"I am Felix Graham de Vanily. I'm new here." Felix said.

Damocles eyes widen at the obvious rich boy. He then smiled and grabbed his schedule.

"Here you go! You have all the same classes as your cousin here. I hope you enjoy the school." He said as he hands Felix his schedule and shoos him out of his office so he could play as The Dark Owl.

Adrien beamed. "You have the same classes as me! Great." He then dragged his cousin to his first class.

Once they arrived Mlle Bustier quickly noticed the new student. "Ah! You must be Felix! I'm Mlle Bustier your teacher."

Felix slightly bowed his head in respect. Mlle Bustier quickly got the classes attention.

"Class! Before we take attendance I would like you guys to meet our new student who also happened to be Adrien's cousin, Felix Graham de Vanily."

Everybody in the class greeted him as he made his way to sit behind the second row next to a red head named Nathaniel. Mlle Bustier started taking roll, which he ignored until a certain named caught his attention.

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng? Marin-" Mlle Bustier got cut off by the door slamming open to reveal a disheveled Marinette. This made Felix's eyes go wide.