DRAWN. 002

"Okay, nice, let's wrap it up for today," Jungwon smiled cheekily, his dimples visible as I Need U came to a stop. He stood up straight and jogged towards his water bottle. Jake went to him and wiped the younger's temples that had sweat dripping from their practice. Jungwon stopped chugging on his water and handed his hyung the bottle, thanking Jake and taking the handkerchief from his brother's hand.

"You guys can go home now," Jungwon told them, "we're gonna do great tomorrow! Fighting!"

"Fighting!" Daniel and Geonu chuckled.

Jungwon, once again, became a smiling idiot. He walked out of the room— more like skipped out of the room in happiness. "What is with him?" Daniel laughed out loud.

"Probably excited to see Heeseung and Sunoo again," Geonu said in amusement and Jake sighed. To be frank, he was protective of Jungwon as he didn't want his younger brother to experience crying over the wrong person. Jake stuffed his hands in his pockets and watched the door where Jungwon disappeared into.

"Ah, he's hopeless."

𖧧

"Bambi, hey, are you leaving already?" Jungwon practically ran to I&Credible representatives who were already at the outdoor campus near the gate.

Heeseung flashed Jungwon a small smile and patted his head— which caused Jungwon to lowkey malfunction, "hmm, yeah."

"Ah..."

"Hey, Jungwon you brat!" Sunoo complained in a lighthearted manner, "Taki, Hoon, and I are here too, y'know?"

Jungwon ignored them and felt the other presence of the DNA team and his co-dancers. Unconsciously, a pout was on Jungwon's face as he nodded his head, "alright..." He muttered, "be safe.. okay?"

"What the hell," Ni-ki groaned, "stop flirting in front of us!"

Once again, Jungwon ignored them while Heeseung just chuckled. "I will," the older smiled and opened his arms for Jungwon. Immediately, Jungwon enveloped Heeseung in a hug, while the rest of the students from the three different universities stood, watching them, resembling the standing emoji. 🧍

Jay had a frown on his face which failed to be unnoticed by his teammates. Heeseung patted Jungwon's back and felt his cheeks warm up— suddenly feeling shy that everybody was so invested in the scene in front of them. "You be safe too, Snowball."

Jungwon grinned foolishly. "Okay okay, that's enough," Jake sighed and grabbed Jungwon's arm, pulling the younger off of Heeseung. "No hugs more than five seconds."

"Aish," Jungwon glared at Jake and gritted his teeth.

Ni-ki looked at Jay and smirked at him, "don't worry, Jake doesn't like Heeseung much, either."

"I think that's a good thing to hear," Jay mumbled.

"Sunoo!" Jungwon hugged Sunoo, the two best friends finally reuniting after almost a week of not seeing each other due to the preparation of Flicker Fest. They had been best friends since long ago, and were named as the "sassy duo". They were perfect for each other, and as soon as they broke the hug, Sunoo gave Jungwon a big grin.

"Yah, we should hang out again!" Sunoo muttered, and at this point, everybody stopped eavesdropping.

"Definitely!" Jungwon smiled and glanced at Jake with a knowing look.

𖧧

Jungwon soon ended up standing beside Jake and waved goodbye at the rest of the people who slowly dissipated. "Let's go home, Jake hyung—," he was cut off as Jake spoke.