VinCha ~ Crazy Rich

Start from the beginning

Cha Young sighed as she put the paper in the envelope, "So what now?"

"Please pass that on to your husband. His family would like to see him. If he is willing, contact me to arrange a meeting for them."

"I'll try, though I don't know if he will or not."

"Thank you."

"Yoo Hee Jae," Cha Young calls him as the man is about to leave, "did you also investigate my husband's background? I mean, his life history, his teenage life, where did he work, and so on?"

"Yeah, but I didn't get much information. As far as I know, your husband used to work at the NIS, right? Maybe that's why his data isn't easily accessible."

"Ah, yes, that's right," Cha Young breathed a sigh of relief. Mr. Ahn and Mr. Cho have done very well.

Before pressing the door handle, Yoo Hee Jae turned around again.

"What else?" Cha Young asked.

"Are you happy right now?"

"Of course. This is the happiest moment in my life, with my husband that I love and my precious children," Cha Young held up the DNA test file in her hand, "I hope this doesn't disturb my happiness."

Yoo Hee Jae gave a small smile before leaving the room.

~~~

Yoo Hee Jae came out of Jipuragi's office. He got into his car which was parked in front of the building. He glanced at the dashboard before starting the car.

The car drove down the highway until it entered a luxury apartment complex. He opened the dashboard and took out an envelope before getting out of the car.

He took the elevator to the 30th floor and entered an apartment unit. He left the room in his house dark. He walked over to the large glass window, where the lights from outside gave a dim light. He opened the envelope he had been holding. The contents of the envelope were data about an Italian mafia named Vincenzo Cassano, complete with his photos.

The data obtained by Assistant Lee, as well as the private detective who had been hired by President Park was only until 'Park Joo Hyeong was adopted by the Belluci family from Italy'. No further information after that. The latest data obtained by Yoo Hee Jae is that Park Joo Hyeong returned to Korea and became an NIS agent, then stopped working after his biological mother died, after that he married Hong Cha Young. Of course it was the work of mr. Ahn and mr. Cho.

Yoo Hee Jae dug up information about Park Joo Hyeong himself during his stay in Italy. He even took all of his leave and left for Milan. It was there that he discovered some surprising facts that he did not find in Korea.

The strange thing is, Vincenzo Cassano has been declared dead, there is even a photo of his cremation process. But that person shows up at Hong Cha Young's house. There were only two logical explanations, they were twins, or Vincenzo faked his death.

"This is the happiest moment in my life..." Cha Young's words echoed back.

Yoo Hee Jae took a lighter, lit a cigarette. He hadn't turned off the lighter, bringing the flame closer to the document. Slowly the fire started to burn at the edge of the paper, rising all the way to Vincenzo's photos. He threw it into a stainless trash can, leaving it all to ashes.

The AI ​​speaker turns on, playing a song. He leaned back on the single sofa, closed his eyes with a cigarette between his lips, while enjoying the strains of the song All Of Me.

 He leaned back on the single sofa, closed his eyes with a cigarette between his lips, while enjoying the strains of the song All Of Me