Chapter 46- The Greatest Gifts (Nikki Sixx POV)

Even though I can tell Eric is exhausted right now and that he needs more sleep, though I am afraid understandably of that. Anyway, I've never seen him so happy. I have just missed him so much, since he's woken up...this feels so surreal, like I'm dreaming, but his smiles, his touches, his voice THEY are real. And Eric's given me the greatest gifts: Four beautiful children, my daughters, Storm, Hope and Ruby and son, Decker. And not to mention Frankie of course. Eric's given me his heart, his love, and his LIFE (however briefly) for me. I just love him more and more with every passing moment.

Currently, all of us are gathered in Eric's room surrounded by mountains of presents, Frankie buzzing around like a bee, and I am sitting in bed with Eric in my arms. The quadruplets will be in the nursery for a while.

"Eric? Since we are opening gifts and all, if it's ok with you and everyone I want to give you something from me first...", I motion to Frankie to grab a bag I'd brought...somehow, I knew to bring, she brings it and I hug her and so does Eric. I pull out a slim case from the bag, "Kitten...I brought this on the off chance...well somehow I think I knew, or I hoped you'd be awake, but anyway, I wanted to do something special for you."

"Nikki, you didn't have to...you've been doing so much for me for this past year, but my love I am grateful that you do, I mean for all you do. It just makes me love you more." Eric's eyes are a shiny light blue and he goes to open the box and gasps, "New Drumsticks?!! And oh, they say 'Forever Sixx's Kitten'( This will become important-Author) on them.... Nikki their beautiful! The black and Silver and the blue."

I pull out my phone stating with a tearful smile, "Well I couldn't bring them...but since you have new drumsticks, well I figured you'd need a new drum kit to go with them and it's the one you'd talked about wanting for a long time."

Eric leans over carefully to look," Sixxy...wow.... wow, you did this?!"

"I sure did Kitten! I take it you like it?"

"I love it, Nikki! I wish I had my presents I'd gotten for you here." Eric sighs leaning back against me, and I take his drumsticks and place them on a bedside table.

"You do have them here: our four new-borns', our oldest daughter and your awake. Those are the greatest gifts you could give me!" I am full on crying now and I don't care who sees. Eric & I dry each other's tears and we've been in our own little world, but can you blame us?

"Yo! dudes!  ready to open some presents?!" Lee pipes up at 100 mph. He's still very much his hyper self even though he's pregnant, at least in this moment as he's told me he tires easily.

His husband TC laughs, "Babe...I think your more excited than they are! OH & Nikki? Eric? The gifts Eric got ARE here, hope it's ok I had your spare key you gave us and well like we said we wanted to bring Christmas to you guys."

"You didn't have to do that but thank you." I state very moved and grateful. So, we get underway with unwrapping presents, and it looks like Santa threw up in here as Eric told me at one point, making me wheeze with laughter. SO many gifts it would take ages to list them all, gifts for Eric & I, gifts for Frankie...Toys, music stuff, stuff for the babies...you name it. However, the presents Eric got me are last, but certainly not least and they are sitting by me in a pile.

"Nikki, before well all this happened and even though I couldn't get out...I still wanted to get you gifts, things you would love, and I ordered some stuff online and I enlisted some of the guys to help. And there is one gift that I had an idea for, Paul helped me with it to finish it, since I've been asleep and even, I haven't seen it or whatever." Eric's eyes are shiny, that clear ocean blue. "Well, open your gifts my love. I love to see you smile. I've dreamed about that smile you know."