Chapter 29-Things aren't getting better Part II (Eric Singer- Sixx POV)

A/N: The inevitable is coming to pass....

Another day has passed, and things haven't gotten better for me. I STILL can't keep anything down, well not enough down anyway. Currently, I'm upstairs in the bedroom on my knees heaving over the toilet. Nikki is downstairs fixing Frankie and him something to eat and me as well...something that I can TRY to eat. Nikki didn't want to leave me, but I'd insisted he spend time with our daughter. Still, he won't be happy that I'm getting sick and he's not here, that I didn't get him to help me or something. So, I will probably be in trouble with my husband and my daughter for this.

I carefully stumble my way to my feet, hands on my swollen belly with a groan as I clean my mouth and carefully make my way to the bed...and I start to get dizzy and almost pass out doing so. I close my eyes until it passes...

I doze off, I think...for the next thing I hear is the sound of the bedroom door opening and my husband's voice exclaiming from the doorway, "Eric? Kitten.... oh, kitten are you awake?"

"I'm awake Sixxy, just resting my eyes. I---", Nikki cuts me off as I notice he brings a tray with stuff for me to try & eat and drink...to get some nutrients in me....

"You got dizzy and sick again didn't you kitten? Eric why didn't you call for me?" Nikki looks so concerned and puts the tray on my side of the bed and quickly but carefully takes me in his arms as best he can.

I sigh heavily, "Nikki...I just wanted you to spend time with Frankie. I just...didn't want to be a burden. I know your mad at me, I'm sorry!" I lower my eyes until I feel my husband, tilt my chin up gently with one hand and stroke my swollen belly with the other.

"Eric, listen to me.... I'm not mad at you! You're not a burden, so please my love quit saying that. And its sweet you want me to spend time with our daughter, but you are my priority too. Frankie's eating in her room, and she'll probably be in here soon for cuddles. Remember I'm your husband, it's part of marriage and the fact that I love you so very much and fall more in love each day, that I do what I do for you. I want to take care of you Eric and our unborn children. I'm scared to death, I can't lie, and I know you are as well...but the fact you're carrying four of my children, OUR children...it means so much more than I can say."

Nikki brings me into a kiss, one of this large, roughened hands still on my belly and he takes his time kissing me, just letting me know he's here for me...just to FEEL him. It brings tears to my eyes, finally we part for air...when suddenly the both of us freeze.

It feels like a school of fish are wriggling in my stomach, it doesn't hurt...but it is a little uncomfortable.

"Are they moving already?! This is wow...does it hurt?" Nikki breathes out.

"It's like having a school of fish in your stomach, doesn't hurt yet.... just kind of uncomfortable since there are so many."

Nikki rubs my belly and though they still are moving, they are much calmer now. Nothing more is said as my husband helps me eat...I can only hope to keep everything down, feeling nauseous again....

I finish eating and about the time I do Frankie pokes her head in, "Is it ok if I come in?"

"Oh sweetheart of course it is!! Come up here with us but be careful. I really feel like I'm going to get sick...please no! I l close my eyes as I feel Frankie climb up the bed and occupy the side that Nikki isn't on. I open my eyes, as it seems to lessen in intensity and find my husband's eyes filled with tears....

"E-Eric.... I'm sorry but um...I called the doctor and...um it was agreed that tomorrow afternoon.... they are admitting you to the hospital immediately for a couple of weeks, probably closer to a month."

"What?! Nikki, please.... I don't want to go! I know I need to, but I'm scared! What about Frankie? What about.... oh god!", I wail. All I've seen for a few months now is hotel rooms, our bathroom...our house...I haven't been able to do anything! For my babies, sake, and mine I guess this must be done.... but oh god! I am terrified!

"Kitten?! Kitten, Eric I'm sorry! I hate seeing you suffer so much we must get you well again and our babies. It kills me seeing you like this! I don't want you worrying about anything. I know your terrified, so am I! We all are, but we will get thru this!" Nikki buries his face in my neck sobbing and Frankie too is crying... Please let everything be ok & me get better!!

Before I know it, I find myself admitted to the hospital next day. Thankfully it's a private room and I am hooked up to iv's and feeding tubes and monitors to watch my heartbeat and my four babies heart beats. Thankfully, their heartbeats sound strong...thankfully. Nikki is sitting in a chair next to me, appraising everyone of what's going on and Frankie is sitting in another chair with art supplies, books, and her stuffed cat: Ocean. Suddenly I hear...

"Momma? Here, I want you take Ocean. You need Ocean more than me...this way I always be here with you."

"Oh, Frankie Angel that's sweet! But I can't take your Ocean...I know how much you love Ocean.", I protest sniffling.

Frankie hands Ocean to me and I take it reluctantly, "Momma please. It ok! It makes me feel better! And I have kiss stuffed Catman at home, so you be with me."

Nikki is still on the phone but smiles as he watches Frankie & I and he mouths, 'I love you Kitten' and I of course mouth it back. Finally, my husband does hang up and takes my hands in his....

"Eric, I promise you I'm not going anywhere. I will always, always be here for you. You're my other half and we will get thru this and get you well again and our babies too will be ok. Our family, we will be ok in the end."

"Oh Sixxy! I love you!" I love my husband dearly; I have the best partner and husband bar none. I have an amazing daughter and four more amazing children on the way. Still, I can't help but wish I could get out and do stuff...I mean I've played my drums...but that's about it. Even then, I have someone watching me. This will all be worth it, in the end....

A/N: Next chapter a month will have passed  & Eric will be better...physically that is. the chapter will be from Tommy Lee's POV....Stay tuned!!