Chapter 4-So Give Him A Call Already (Nikki Sixx POV)

It seems that by the slant of the slight that it's near sunset, the sky an ever darkening yet clear blue.... rather like Eric's Eyes. It seems that we are together and not only together but married as indicated by the ring on my index finger, but I am frantic, scared really. I can't find him...I can't find him anywhere. I race thru the rooms in the house, still he's no where to be found. I pass the nursery and peek in, no not there either. It's really a beautiful room and there are 3 little cribs....3 cribs...Meaning Eric is pregnant and not with one, but 3....3!

I once more double check the rooms, no Eric is still not to be found. Frankie isn't here at the house either, I think she's with T-Bone & Thayer.... The pain and fear I'm feeling threaten to bring me to my knees...I finally circle back to the kitchen and that's when I find a note and upon inspection it's from Eric and is tear stained, some of the ink smeared....

Nikki,

I'm sorry that we had an argument or that I blew up at you. I just wanted to get out of the house. You know I'd never truly leave you...I, it's just that...I know I just got out of the hospital literally yesterday since once again I've been so ill, I haven't been able to keep anything down for so long. I realize that you are just wanting to keep me safe and take care of me. It's just that I've felt so useless! I haven't been able to do anything really, take care of you, take care of Frankie...I don't know that the hell I'm thinking or doing. I feel like you've been smothering me, I feel like a burden! You haven't let me do anything.... god, I'm such a mess!! My hormones are so out of wacky, I'm just...scared. I know, I know you just wanted me to rest. I'd never EVER put our babies in danger, I just wanted...

Eric

p.s. You know where to find me Sixxy. I am sorry my love, so sorry!

My heart drops, I was too overbearing...just looking out for him. He needed to be on bedrest, he'd...I break down....

The scene shifts and I find myself, once again with Eric.... a very pregnant Eric. However, we are so happy here. He's tired and exhausted and is trying to rest.... It's Frankie's bedtime, but she has to say goodnight to her unborn siblings....

"Night-night! I love you...I be best big sister eva!" and she kisses the tender skin of Eric's well swollen belly 3 times, one for each baby and once done she hugs Eric tightly, but carefully as he strokes her hair. "I love you, mama!"

"Oh, Frankie Angel...I love you too...now go to bed, sweetheart!", Eric's eyes are shining. I kiss him and he smiles into it.

"Be right back kitten! I love you.", I state softly as everything begins to fade...

I wake up with a start, what the hell was that?!! My heart is racing, and I feel a sense of...a sense of loss, a sense of longing...such intense longing. Why? I don't do this shit, I'm Nikki Fucking Sixx! I don't believe in love...everyone leaves me...why would Eric be any different? That's what my mind is saying but, another part of me feels strange. It's simply hard for me to describe, I guess I worry about Eric leaving me if we were together.... I haven't even mentioned My daughter Frankie to him.... I'm too afraid to fall...too afraid and Frankie though I loved her deeply...once Eric finds out.... he'd leave if we were together. Plus, I totally must protect her. I want to find someone who'd love her like she was their own....

Speaking of Frankie, as if on cue she burst thru my open bedroom door and climbs up on my bed, knocking the air out of me.

"Daddy! Up! It's morning...and I hungry!" Frankie pouts.

"Ok, ok munchkin! Breakfast time then...waffles?", I chuckle as I tickle her making her squeal.

"I wuv waffles!! And orange juicy!", Frankie bounces up and down and for some reason it reminds me of Eric and how energetic he is.... maybe just maybe I'll give him a call.... I would like to hang out with him, and we do get along so well, I know he'd be fun.

I make Frankie her breakfast and while she's eating, I call Eric.... who answers after 2 rings...?

"Nikki!! Hey man, so happy you called! What's up?" Eric's voice is so upbeat, but I detect something strange in his tone...but I brush it off.

"Nothing much short kitty, I mean fun-sized kitty!" I chuckle and then laugh outright at Eric's mock offended tone....

"I have a name, it's Eric or Catman.... stupid tall raven-haired...." Eric grumbles, but I can picture him smirking.

"Just messing with you! Sheath those claws of yours Eric. "I am so highly amused.

"I warned you Nikki not to make me hiss.... now..." Eric then proceeds to make a hissing noise. I am outright cackling at this point & Frankie looks at me like I've lost my mind, but shrugs and goes back to eating.

"Oops, made you hiss Eric!", I tease, and I can feel him roll his eyes thru the phone.

"Yeah, yeah...anyway, oh.... Nikki I'm sorry, but Paul's calling.... Got to go, you take care, ok?", Eric's tone is both apologetic and genuine. I'm so disappointed that he must go...we say good-bye to one another, and my heart is fluttering.... geez, what's with me?! Frankie looks up at me and I am taken aback by the look in her eyes, oddly serious for a four-year old, a gaze that seems to be knowing...as if she knows something I do not.... or something I know but am far too afraid to admit. No, no I don't believe in love.... not at all, if I fall....

A/N: Oh I was so excited for this chapter!! Much Love!