34

Sunday, December 5th 2020
5:06pm

The ten finally finished decorating/baking the cake. Everything was perfect. Yeonjun was now cuddled up with Soobin, sleeping. They lasted only 2 hours of calling their lover's name, over and over again.

But in the end, they fell fast asleep. Distraction was also a success. The decorations around the room was amazing, thanks to Beomgyu's artistic mind. The cake, also delicious, thanks to Yoongi and Seokjin's cooking skills. Taehyun's a working progress, but he's still decent at cooking.

Now it was time for the party to start, but first, they needed the birthday boy and his boyfriend.

"WAKE UUUUPP!!!" Huening shrieked, the two on the bed jolting up in surprise.

"Yah!! Don't yell here! You might wake up the whole hotel." Soobin complained, scolding Huening in the process.

"Too late." Taehyun groaned as he heard multiple murmurs from other rooms, most of them complaining about the loud noise just seconds ago.

"Guys!! Get up! We need to go somewhere together!" Beomgyu exclaimed, entering the room with a blindfold. "This is for Soobinnie!"

"A blindfold? That's kinda kinky if you ask mmph-"

"Shut up, Yeonjun." Beomgyu glared before proceeding to tie the blindfold on the said boy's boyfriend.

"Hey! Why are you putting that on my Binnie!?" Yeonjun shouted, a wink to Beomgyu and a smile.

"Yeah, why did you put this on me?" Soobin asked. All part of the plan.

"We're going out somewhere, I told you already, remember?" Beomgyu stated. Soobin shrugged and the four then pull him out of the room.

"Don't worry Binnie, I'll protect you if anything happens. Alright, baby?" Yeonjun rubbed his back.

Soobin blushed and nodded, trusting his life with Yeonjun. Only Yeonjun. Maybe a little for Taehyun, but mostly Yeonjun.

"Yeah, while you two were being sooo lovey dovey, ya didn't even realize we went down two flights of stairs, an elevator to the lobby, and entered a room of seven people excluding us five." Huening Kai stated.

That then was when Yeonjun pulled off the blindfold.

"Surprise!!!" Everyone shouted, Soobin's face beaming in happiness. "Happy Birthday!!"

"Thank you!" Soobin exclaimed. "Also, while you guys were doing this, I had this vision where you all were making this surprise birthday party, just for me." He admitted.

"I- your power his future seeing?" Seokjin questioned.

"Aw shit, why now?!" Jimin whined. He earned a smack from Seokjin for cussing.

"Man.. all for nothing.. whatever! We still have cake!" Taehyung exclaimed then proceeded to grab the cake from the freezer.

"Right, the cake. I'll get the candles!" Jungkook then hurried over to the cabinets.

"Hurry it, Kookie. I want to light this thing and then go to sleep." Yoongi said, yawning after his sentence.

"You guys must've worked hard on this, huh?" Soobin said, regretfully.