14

Wednesday, November 17th 2020
8am

"Guys, what time is it?" Namjoon asked. Seokjin checked his phone.

"8am already?!!" He hurried over to a mirror. "I didn't get any beauty sleep!" He whined.

"Jinnie, you do not need sleep to be beautiful- you already are beautiful enough." Jimin said.

"That compliment really gave me a boost of energy, but there is never enough beauty to gain from my sleep schedule!"

"Jin, just go to sleep now. You don't even have a job, unlike some." Yoongi said with a glare.

"Shut up Yoongi, I'm having a moment here!" He whipped a fake tear.

"Guys, if you've payed attention by now, we have other company than just the seven of us." Taehyung said.

The others then faced the younger ones. "We're so sorry for Jinnie and Yoongi's behavior!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"Jungkookie, don't put me in this." Yoongi raised a brow.

"Oh, right! Sorry for Jinnie's behavior."

"Kook, it's alright. My friends here can handle chaos, right?" Yeonjun turned to his friend group. They nod, slowly. "See, they're pros."

"Mhm, most of the chaos is you and Soobin making ou-mph" Taehyun smacked his hand on top of Beomgyu's mouth as fast as the flash.

"Ahah- what did he say? Anyways.." Soobin awkwardly laughed, changing the subject at the same time.

Yeonjun just rolled his eyes. "How about we all hang out today?" He said. "Day off from work?"

"Can't, I have important work today at nine." Yoongi said. "Also, I hate going out.."

"Live a little! You work way too much!" Hoseok exclaimed.

"No, work comes first." He retorted. Jungkook sighed a wrapped an arm around Yoongi.

"Your health comes first, what have I always told you?" He looked at him in the eyes.

Yoongi looked down before replying, "Working too much can 'cause me to be unhealthy and health comes first.."

"Exactly, now tell your boss you're having a day off." Jungkook handed Yoongi his phone.

"Uhm.. where exactly are we going?" Beomgyu asked.

Yeonjun's eyes gleamed with sparkles like in animes. "You'll see!"

❤︎

"The middle of nowhere? Really?" Taehyun spoke up as the twelve of them stood outside that had nothing but dirt around. There was also a giant wall but all of them can't see over it.

"It's not the middle of nowhere! We're just parked in the middle of nowhere." Yeonjun defends himself.

"Where are we then?" Jimin asked. Yeonjun then did a smart thing and walked around the giant wall, revealing an abandoned amusement park.