6

Wednesday, August 4th 2020
5am
(I actually wrote all this at 5am)

Tossing and turning, Beomgyu was finding it hard to sleep. He sighed as he saw a glimpse of the sun, rising. This wasn't a first though.

Sometimes he'd get no sleep for a week straight, it was killing him. Thanks to the doctors though, he has medication for this.

It was already almost time for school. He got up from his spot on the bed and grabbed his phone, turning off his alarm that he set everyday.

"Aha, I'll just get ready." He told himself. Getting up, he felt a buzz on his phone. He checked the notification before opening the messaging app.

Taehyun had just texted him.

Lovely Tyunie:
I know you're probably not awake rn
But I just wanted to tell you..
I love you!

Precious Beomie:
Goodmorning Tyun!
I'm awake!
And I love you tooo!!!

Lovely Tyunie:
Oh!
Good morning Gyuu!!
☺️ can you please tell me when you're finished getting ready?
I'll meet you later

Precious Beomie:
Of course!
So do you even know where I live-?

Lovely Tyunie:
Aha no.. where do you live?

Precious Beomie:
******** street, house number ***

Lovely Tyunie:
Ok, I'll meet you in 30 mins
Gotta get ready myself 😌

Precious Beomie:
Oh ok!
I'll let you go do that then
See you! 😊

Lovely Tyunie:
Bye bye!

Beomgyu happily sighs and placed his phone on his table. He started getting ready for the school day.

The doorbell was then heard, 10 minutes after Beomgyu finished getting ready. He opened the door and Taehyun stepped inside. His animal ears and tail were out.

"Hi Gyu, I got something for you." Taehyun said, grabbing a small box from inside his school uniform.

"Ah, what is-" he stopped talking as a yawn interrupted him. Taehyun looked at him with concern.

"Did you just wake up again? How long did you sleep for?" He asked. Beomgyu stayed silent as his head kept low. Taehyun frowned upon this. "Did you get any sleep?" He asked again.

Beomgyu shook his head and sighed loudly. "No, I couldn't sleep." He answered. Taehyun gave him a gentle tug on his sleeve, pulling him into a hug after.

"How about I just give you your gift, and then we go grab some coffee, hm?" Taehyun said, Beomgyu gave a simple hum in response.

Taehyun placed Beomgyu's head on his shoulder as he opened the small box. Inside was a keychain that had Taehyun's name on it and a crescent moon next to it. 🌙

"Oh! I love it Tae~" Beomgyu smiled as he held the keychain in his palm.

Taehyun then grabbed his backpack. "I have a matching one." He said. His keychain was of Beomgyu's name and a star. ⭐️

"Heh, that's a really awesome.. g-gift." Beomgyu said in between yawns. Taehyun's scent was luring him to sleep.

"Beom, if you're that tired, we can stay home today?" He waited for a response, only to get soft snores coming from the other. Taehyun smiled and gently placed Beomgyu on the couch.

He hesitated before laying down next to Beomgyu on the couch, half of his body on top of Beomgyu's. 'I guess no school for today' he thought.

An hour or two later, Beomgyu awoken. He rubbed his eyes to get his vision cleared. He then spots Taehyun on top of him.

Beomgyu gasped and his eyes widen. His face became all red and so did his ears. It wasn't everyday you wake up with a person on top of you.

Taehyun slowly opened his eyes. Once fully opened, he stared at Beomgyu's bright red cheeks. He smirked at the other and placed a hand under Beomgyu's chin, lifting it up to match his.

He's now hovering over Beomgyu with an arm on either side of him.

"T-Taehyunie.." Beomgyu whispers. Taehyun hums a response. "C-Can- kiss me?" Without hesitation at all, Taehyun leaned down and placed his lips on the other.

(Kissing detail is so hard ;c)

They pull apart. Taehyun sat up and placed Beomgyu on his lap. Beomgyu's legs were wrapped around Taehyun's waist.

Taehyun made his way up Beomgyu's neck, kissing it soft and slowly. He whimpered from the contact as his sensitive areas were being touched...

(Yeah ok nvm I give up im skipping this imagine it yourself)

"Hey, Beom?" Taehyun questions the other, looking down at his closed eyes.

"Hm?" He responded. His eye lids opened a crack. Taehyun smiled at him.

"I love you." he whispers.

"I love you too.." Beomgyu mumbled before closing his eyes again, a tired smile forming his lips. "Also," he says with closed eyes. "Did you tell the school we were gonna be off today? I don't wanna be truant..."

"Uhh..."

"Tae..?"

"I'll go do it right now, your majesty" he said, rolling his eyes. He fished his phone of his pocket and dialed the school.

"Huh, weird. They didn't even answer- Gyu."

"Huh?"

"Bestie we have no school today."

"I- bestie how??"

"No ideaz bestie."

▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎
I just checked the ranking for taegyu
How tf is it #65 out of 988?!
😃 I suck at writing??
Like it should be 900+
or something 💀
Also short chap cuz im tired