24

Friday, November 26th 2020
11am

Beomgyu was in the middle of packing his things when Taehyun decided to creep up on him and tackle him.

"Gah!! Taehyuniee~" Beomgyu whined as the other had crawled on top of him, them being on the cold hard wooden floor.

"Beomie, can we eat Tteokbokki?~" Taehyun childishly asked. Beomgyu chuckles and nodded frantically.

They sit up and Beomgyu continues with his packing. In a week, they'll be off to Los Angeles for a month.

Taehyun finished packing 3 days ago, which was when they got the news for the road trip to Los Angeles. By the way, they're in Las Vegas right now.

Beomgyu soon finished his packing. They walk out of their dorms hand in hand and out of the building all the way to a Korean restaurant nearby.

As they walked inside, the smell of food filled their noses. Taehyun pulled Beomgyu closer while he walked faster to get to the register person.

"Hello! Table for two?" The register person asked. They nod and another person guides them to a table.

She gave them a menu and walked off, back at the counter with the register person.

"Let's order cheese Tteokbokki." Taehyun said, not even looking at the menu.

"Let's get ramen with it and mix it with the Tteokbokki." Beomgyu asked.

"Yeah, ok." Taehyun replied.

"You sure you can handle the spice though? You're a wimp."

"Am not!"

"Are to!"

"Whatever." Taehyun crossed his arms in defeat. Beomgyu giggled and poked his cheek that was puffing up from annoyance.

"I'm sorry, but you're a wimp." Beomgyu giggled once more before going to Taehyun's side of the booth and hugging him. He hugged back only because he can't resist.

The waiter came with a notepad and pencil. "So, may I take your orders?"

❤︎

"Rubber."

"Plunder."

"Flubber."

"Blubber."

"Upper."

"Summer."

"Will you two shut up?!!" Yoongi shouted at the two 95's.

"Yoonie, as much as they're annoying you, tell them to shut up nicely." Jungkook said with his doe eyes entrancing the other into doing what he wants. Yoongi sighed and just nodded.

"Yeah, Yoongi. Be nicer!" Taehyung mimicked. Jungkook glared at him and Taehyung shrunk back.

"We'll just go play our game in our room- bye!" Jimin then teleported him and Taehyung away, red and orange sparks replacing them.