10

Thursday, August 5th 2020
7:32pm

Yeonjun stared at them, wide eyed. There was another plan in the beginning, get the four away from his house before his parents came home.

It wasn't that anything bad was gonna happen, but because his parents were sooo nice they're going to get showered in compliments and other house warming things.

"Oh Junie~" his mother called out. Yeonjun gulped and went to her, the members following behind.

"Yes?" Yeonjun whispered as he was standing faced to face with a little looking up or down.

"Who are they? Why haven't you introduced us to them before? Well, except sweet Soobin~!" She exclaimed.

The others furrow their eyebrows and laid their eyes on Soobin. Soobin shrunk down in size, now being the tiny one here.

"Ah, they're my friends from school.. I met Beomgyu two days ago." He gestured for his friend to come. Beomgyu walked up to them and waved with a small smile.

"Awe~ this one's so cute and tiny~!" His mom said. Now about the tiny part, Beomgyu was being tiny from his actions, not height. But either way, Yeonjun's parents were tall. Taller than Soobin.

Beomgyu played with his fingers while looking down and smiling shyly, since he was flustered from the sudden compliment. Yeonjun did warn him earlier, but he couldn't help getting compliments as he usually doesn't get any.

"Why don't we all go inside and have a little chat?" Yeonjun's dad asked from the doorway. Everyone nodded and went inside the house.

They all sit on the comfy couch. The couch is that long and wide for everyone to fit or spread their legs outwards.

"Alrighty then, may I have you all introduce yourselves?" Yeonjun's dad said.

Taehyun went first. "I'm Taehyun. That's it." He said, looking down the other way while leaning his forehead on Beomgyu's neck.

Beomgyu played with the other's messy hair, smiling to himself. Yeonjun's dad raised a brow.

"You guys dating?" He asked the two, making them tense up before Beomgyu slowly nods. He smiled and showed a thumbs up. "I support you guys."

Yeonjun groaned without realizing til Soobin placed a hand on his. "Binie.." he mumbled.

"It's only been a few minutes, we can handle this." Soobin whispered, dimple smile on display.

Huening Kai squealed from all the interactions. Everywhere he looked, there was a couple. That includes Yeonjun's parents.

"Ah, and who might you be?" Yeonjun's mom asked Huening.

He placed a giant smile on his face while sitting up proudly. "My name is Huening Kai! But you can call me Hyuka or Kai!" He exclaimed.

Yeonjun's parents cooed at the cute energetic boy. "Ok, now that we're done with introductions, I'll go bake us some cookies!" Yeonjun's mom said as she ran off to the kitchen, not noticing Yeonjun trying to stop her with a 'wait-!'

He sighed as he rubbed his temples. "Sometimes, I feel the most mature in the family." Yeonjun said.

"That's actually true, son. Your mother and I aren't the most mature people on this earth." His dad said with a chuckle.

"Yeonjun, sorry to say this but, from the few days I've known you, you're really, really, immature." Beomgyu said, a straightforward face on.

"Yup.. he is." Taehyun mumbled from the crook of Beomgyu's neck.

Soobin and Kai chuckle from the look on Yeonjun's face.

"I- I'm not!" Yeonjun exclaimed, sort of at a loss for words. Everyone laughs at the defensive tone.

"Sure, sure. Beomgyu just said you're really, really, immature! And he's only known you for three days!" Huening said with a giggle.

The said boy nodded and placed a hand under his chin. "Beomgyu doesn't lie!" He started waving his fingers under his chin.

Taehyun moved away from Beomgyu's neck and faced Yeonjun. "How are you even older than us?" He asked him.

"Uh, because I was born before you all??" He said in an obvious way.

"Yeah, but you don't act like it." Soobin said, earning more laughter from the others.

"Wh-whatever.. at least I'm a fun person.." Yeonjun pouted.

"Suree." Huening Kai said. More laughter going around.

"Stop bullying mee! Moooom!!" Yeonjun faked cried while whipping his fake tears.

"Hey! Stop bullying my Junie! Everyone, apologize! You too hubby!"

Everyone goes ahead and gives him a sincere apology.

"I'm sorry Yeonjunie~ you're just so fun to tease." Soobin cooed at the pouting boy, his hands squishing the other's cheeks.

"Yeah, we're sorryy." Beomgyu said, followed by more sorry's from Taehyun and Kai.

Yeonjun's dad's turn. "I'm sorry for not sticking up for you, Junie. It was very, immature of me." He said, holding back from laughing, which earned him a slap on the back for teasing again. "I'm actually sorry though."

"It's fine you guys~ I love you all!" He exclaimed, hugging them closer.

"I don't just love you, you're my favorite person on earth!" Soobin said, nuzzling his cheek on Yeonjun's cheek.

"Awee~ You're my favorite person too!" Yeonjun replied. Everyone else backed away.

"Eww, Love birds." Beomgyu scrunched his nose up in disgust.

"Beom, you can't really talk." Taehyun said. Beomgyu made an 'O' shape at his mouth.

"Oh yeah! Right. I have myself a love bird." He giggled before hugging Taehyun's side, Taehyun returning the side hug with a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm single, and I'm not ready to mingle.." Huening Kai said in a sadder tone, a pout rested on his face.

The oven then dings.

"COOKIES!!" Huening Kai yelled as he and Yeonjun's mom rushed to the kitchen.

Everyone in the living room was either cuddling or watching the others cuddle, that being Yeonjun's dad who's watching. It was an adorable sight to see.

"You all make great couples. Not better than my wifey though!" Yeonjun's dad exclaimed.

The other four nod on, still holding onto their lovers.

Huening came back with a bunch of cookies in his mouth. "Anyone want some?" He said with his mouth full.

Agreeing on munching on cookies, everyone goes into the kitchen to have a taste of Yeonjun's mom's homemade cookies, with already made icing on top, and sprinkles.

They enjoyed the rest of the day watching movies or playing video games, but in the end, they had to get a good night sleep to rest for the next school day, and start their escape plan.

▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎
Bruh the Loser Lover tiktok
sound is alr addicting