26

Friday, November 26th 2020
7pm

"Wha-" Beomgyu was being pulled away from his room. "Tyunie- where are we going?" He called from behind the other.

"Secret." He replied before continuing to pull the other into the elevator.

Beomgyu didn't say a thing the entire way to wherever Taehyun was bringing him.

They soon stopped in front of an art exhibit park, Taehyun with his ears and tail out. Their hands attached together.

"Woah, this place is so cool!" Beomgyu exclaimed, although all they see at the moment was the front gates.

"This isn't even the main part?" Taehyun chuckled and they both enter the exhibit.

"Woahh!" Beomgyu exclaimed after seeing the pretty pictures and statues.

Taehyun smiled at how easy the other gets excited.

"Come on." Taehyun said and pulled him towards a section of the exhibit. It's an outdoor exhibit, meaning they have a ton of natural light and fresh air.

"Wow! It's a water fountain! So pretty!!" Beomgyu smiled and stuck his head forward, little splashes of water coming at him.

"Careful, precious. Don't wanna fall in, do we?" Taehyun chuckled as he pulled Beomgyu back a bit.

Beomgyu giggled and nodded. "Let's go over here!" He then pulled Taehyun to one of those paintings that look 3D.

"So cool!!" He squealed. Taehyun was just mesmerized by the other's beauty, not caring about the paintings or anything. This was a place for Beomgyu to enjoy, while Taehyun's enjoyment was Beomgyu. After all, he's been here plenty of times in his free time.

"Come, there's something I need to show you." Taehyun said as he gently pulls Beomgyu over to the center of the Art Exhibit park.

They were now in front of a giant wall of random art all over. Different colors of paint were lined up against the wall. A bucket of paint brushes of all kind were near.

"We can paint our own things here!" Taehyun exclaimed. Beomgyu's eyes sparkled in amazement.

"Come on! Let's paint something!" Beomgyu then grabbed two paint brushes, giving Taehyun one, then rushing over behind the giant wall.

"Eh? We aren't supposed to paint over here Gyu-" Beomgyu placed a finger over his lips.

"This is the only way they won't wash it off.." He whispered to the other.

Taehyun slowly nods at the other. They look up to see a whole bunch of white. Carefully, Beomgyu starts to paint. He did it in pencil first but Taehyun couldn't see that part.

Taehyun watches him paint until he was finished, eyes wide and cheeks red when he finished.

It was a very realistic painting of Taehyun and beside the painting was a heart with the initials KT+CB. A very realistic painting of Beomgyu was also painted. No idea how he did that in the span of 10 minutes, but it's Choi Beomgyu.

Beomgyu and Taehyun were holding hands in the painting. Beomgyu also painted a blue background so it became just one big painting.

"Woah.. you're really good at painting." Taehyun complimented the other.

"Heh, I get that a lot to the point I'm starting to believe it." Beomgyu replied shyly.

"Well you better believe it because, damn, that's really realistic to the point it's scaring me." Taehyun chuckled.

"I tried, after all, I want it to be perfect." Beomgyu sighed happily with a very happy smile.

"Welp, my turn." Taehyun then dipped his paint brush in paint and started painting on the other end of the wall.

He painted a logo for their friend group, TXT. (Choose a TXT logo, can be made or sum.)

"Aww, did you paint that, thinking of our friends? Cutee!" Beomgyu exclaimed after seeing the painting.

"No, I just felt like creating one since I have nothing to paint." Taehyun replied.

"Oh- ok!" Beomgyu said while smiling brightly.

They then carefully walk away from their paintings and back to the other side of the wall before someone spots them in their secretive space.

They put their paint brushes into the bucket of water next to the bucket of paint brushes and then place them into the bucket of paint brushes.

"Shall we continue on, or do you want to leave? I have more stops coming right up." Taehyun asked the older.

"We can go now." Beomgyu replied with his smile still there.

"Alrighty!" They then walk out of the park and to their next destination.

The lakeside. They're on top of a giant bridge that shows off all the pretty buildings in the night. Stars also brightly shine in the sky.

"It's so nice out here! I can feel the breeze~" Beomgyu said with his arms wide open, the wind blowing towards him.

Taehyun stared at him lovingly. "It's a beautiful sight." He said.

Beomgyu looked at him as he stared into his eyes. He let his arms fall as he stared at the other with the same love in his eyes.

Nothing to disturb their peace and quiet, not even the cars driving by.

They have all of this to themselves. No one can recreate this moment, since they don't have Choi Beomgyu and Kang Taehyun.

They come in closer, eyes slowly closing, hearts racing, breathe slowing down, and boom, their lips connect. Fireworks explode inside of them, a new feeling deep inside.

This wasn't their first kiss, but it felt like their first, like it had always felt.

They pull away and look at the other, not saying a word, smiling. The crickets, chirping in the background.

"I love you." Taehyun whispered to the other. "My baby bear."

"I love you too, Tyunie."

They then turn their selves away from the bridge as they walk back home, hand in hand, not looking away from their lover.

▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎
School's just in 2 days
So if I'm reallyy late
Sorry ;-;