Client

Late November

Late November

I stared out the window of my office and smiled watching the snow fall to the ground

I stared out the window of my office and smiled watching the snow fall to the ground. My name is Maia Carter. I'm a 25-year-old successful lawyer. I've been doing my job for three years and I've won every case that was placed on my desk. I take pride in myself and my job. I have a law firm that I've worked so hard to finally build. I had a boss that I was working for but he was a creep. He was always trying to have sex with me even though he had a wife. So, I decided to save my money and finally, my dream came true of having my law firm. I stared down at all of the traffic. I lived in Chicago. It was a busy city and it never slept. That was a good thing and a bad thing. Because the city never died down, trouble always called. And guess who they called when they needed to get out of trouble, you're right...me. Chicago was a very dangerous place but my law firm was located in a very nice area. I lived in a gated community and I felt protected. I was a single woman, so I had to make sure that I took care of myself. I turned around and smiled at myself in the mirror. I was born on February 20th. That makes me a Pisces I was 5'6 in height and weighed 130 pounds. I was petite for my age. My long midnight black hair flowed past my shoulders and stopped in the middle of my back. My lips were full and soft. My big brown eyes sparkled in the sun. Even though I was petite I had a nice set of curves that I adored. I was very confident in myself as a woman should be.  My light tan complexion added to my beauty. I got my complexion from my mother. She is African-American and Puerto Rican. My father is Dominican. My parents live in North Carolina. I was born and raised in Chicago but once I got older, they decided to move to a smaller town. They didn't like how fast-paced Chicago was. I cross my arms over my chest and sat down at my desk. I had just finished my last case a week ago and I was taking some time to relax. I was thinking about taking a vacation because I needed one badly. My office door opened and Nia walked in. Nia was my assistant. She was also my best friend and my biggest headache. She was a gorgeous African-American woman. Her hair was currently braided and styled in a half-up, half-down style. She wore her hair in many different styles but I always loved braids on her. Her eyebrows were arched to perfection and her lashes were thick. She was thick in all the right places and she knew that. She always wore something that hugged all her curves. I thought my complexion was beautiful but I had nothing on her. The sun always made her light brown skin glow. We have known each other since law school and she married the love of her life right after she graduated.

Guilty Pleasure On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara