chapter two | see you

Start from the beginning

"How do you know that?" I asked him. Ari saw the name so why wouldn't she tell me? "I was with the four of them earlier today and I don't even remember who, but one of them told me." He says.

"Ok thanks, they're so strange sometimes. Anyway, I'll see you Wednesday I need to go. It was nice meeting you." I say, and let out an awkward chuckle.

"Nice meeting you too, see you Wednesday." He says while I get up and walk out. A guy comes up to me and asks for my number and I politely decline. He just walked out with a girl and he comes and asks for my number, like what the hell?

"Ariana, I swear to god what the fuck is wrong with you?" I shout walking into her and Oliver's apartment. "Alexis Maxwell my bestie, how are you doing today?" She asks me with a shit-eating grin. "I could've been better." I grit out.

"I probably looked like a fucking fish opening and closing my mouth when he told me that's who you've been trying to set me up with. Goddammit. If I knew he looked like that I would've said yes on the first try." I say, plopping down on their couch.

"Oh, make yourself comfortable why don't you?" Oliver says to me. "I will" I grin at him. "You too didn't you guys think to tell me this, that man is beautiful," I say with a sigh.

"Ok? My girlfriend is right here." He says. "Are you forgetting the part where I'm straight?" Oliver asks me. "It doesn't take a gay guy to see his beauty." I let out a breath. "Anyways, let's go Ari sleepover in my dorm." I grab her hand to pull her away. I have an entire dorm to myself luckily so it works out well.

"Nope, not today, I would like to have my girlfriend to myself for once," Oliver says, pulling Ari back to him. He kisses her neck and she says "Sorry, Lex, I'm all his tonight."

"Fine, be that way. I'm going to annoy Lia then." I say and Slam the apartment door shut. "drama queen" I hear Ariana mutter from her apartment.

"What's up bitches?" I ask Xavier and Amelia as I step into their apartment. "Want to know a fun fact? Andrew is the guy that you two and the other two have been trying to get me to go out with." I say in an angry tone. "Huh, who would have thought that?" Xavier asks me and nudged Amelia's shoulder as if he had no clue that's who Andrew was.

"Yeah, crazy" Amelia mutters with an eye roll. "Come on girl, sleepover time," I say and start walking out. I turn around to see if she's coming and see her trapped in Xavier's arms. "Let me go you big oaf'' she says to him. "Hm. Nope. Come on baby-" He leans down and whispers in her ear something that I can't hear. She blushes and says "Sorry I can't sleepover tonight."

"Okay then, I'm just going to go. Because god forbid my friends to want to come over. Stupid girls having boyfriends who are annoying and can-" I cut myself off seeing Andrew walking up to me. Shit.

"Who's an annoying boyfriend?" He asks me with a smirk and a raised eyebrow. "Xavier and Oliver both practically held the girl's hostage when I came to get them for a sleepover. Ugh. Boyfriends." I say with an eye roll. I cover my mouth and say "oh my god, I'm so sorry I just totally overshared."

"It's okay, I was heading over to Oliver's apartment but I would like to not see my best friend naked so, I'm going to go the other way." He says with a dry chuckle.

"One hundred percent with you on that one. See you soon, Andrew." I say stepping outside. "Of course, see you, Alexis." He says as we walk in opposite directions.

Walking out of my first class this morning- Jazz. My feet are killing me, I miss my dad so much, the migraine isn't helping. It's currently 8:10 and I don't have another class until 11:00 today. Luckily, it's dance history and Jordan told us that we're not dancing today so that's good.