Chapter9 - Makeover Time! Mwah-ha-ha!

-      Do I look like a drummer to you? – I asked sarcastically, already knowing the answer.

-      We’re gonna have to give you a makeover. – Pepper smirked evilly.

-      Let’s do this yo! – Maz yelled.

Then he started looking through my clothes. Soon afterwards Louis and Pepps joined into the clothing hunt, while Sam two went downstairs. As for me, I just moved back and took a few pictures of the lads, because that is not a sight you see every day and they, actually, looked quite funny while fishing through my stuff.

After a good ten minutes of looking through my clothes, the lads stopped and looked at each other.

-      These won’t do… - Louis stated the obvious.

-      Yeah, they are way too girly. – Sam complained.

-      Helloooh! I’m a gal. – I followed Louis’ example with stating obvious things.

-      What shall we do niggas? – Maz asked the guys, not even bothering to look at me.

None of them bothered to do that actually. Instead they started searching through their own stuff for clothes that might do the trick. Yeah, because they were going to fit me since I’m a guy and stuff. Dumb asses!

After another five minutes, Maz threw me his pair of black skinny jeans and my black Nike’s.

-      Put them on. – He ordered and joined the other guys in the hunt.

I stood up staring at them intently.

-      What are you waiting for? Put them on! – Pepper ordered next and a bit cranky if I might add.

-      Uhm… Get out! I’m not undressing in front of you three. – I stated.

-      Oh, c’mon Al. We don’t have much time and we won’t look. I promise. – Louis said in his most sincere tone.

-      Yeah, it’s not like we’re perverts or anything! – Sam defended.

-      Yeah, nigga, get on with it yo! – Maz said on his turn.

-      Yeah, right. – I said sarcastically.

I waited for them to return to searching for a top or something. When they did, I quickly turned with my back towards them, slipped out of my jeans and slid on Maz’s black skinnies. The jeans didn’t actually sit me that bad. I mean they looked like they were just a bit looser than they should be… Well okay, maybe a lot looser, but I kind of think that was the point. I mean the guys were trying to get me that skater G look, right? Or am I wrong? Oh well, who knows?

I put on my Nike’s and turned to the lads expecting the next item to be given to me.

Soon the Pepps threw me his grey tank top with the pinkish inscription which I have absolutely no idea what said, my grey winter hoodie with the skeletons and the apple picture and his bobble top good boys cap and ordered:

-      Put these on and come downstairs.

-      Oh and maybe put some bracelets, rings and stuff. – Maz suggested halfway down the staircase.

-      Okay. – I smiled briefly.

Then turned around and started changing. After I was done, I started searching through my jewelry for some rubber bracelets, rings and earrings. First I found the rings I wanted and started putting them on. On my right hand – a wrapping snake on my index finger, a normal ring on my thumb and four zodiac rings (one with Pisces, one with Leo, one with Aries and the last with Sagittarius) on my middle finger. My left hand was rather lonesome on terms of rings I put only my skull ring on its place, which is on my ring finger. I grabbed some bead bracelets and some rubber ones, mixed them all together and placed a few on both wrists. Then moved on to my earrings, I picked one which says ‘love’ for my right ear and one with a little cross on it from which a chain goes and you attach it to the cartilage of the ear’s upper part for my left one.

I, then, took a colorless lip gloss and applied a small amount on my lips. Then put a large amount of eyeliner and mascara on my eye. And that was it. I was ready. I took a deep breath and headed downstairs.

The getting down the staircase part was slow. I was scared what the lads were going to think of me when they saw me like this. I’ve never dressed skatery like and stuff. And the only time I did dress a bit more G, my sister nagged me about how horrid I looked so I changed right back into my normal clothes. I’ve always dressed the way other people, mostly my sister and father, expected me to. So I was scared. And I know the lads choose me my clothing for right now, but did I look alright? Or did I look horrid and they’d never want to see me again. And what would Sam think?... Wait. Why am I thinking what would Pepper think? It’s not like his opinion is that much more important than Mazzi’s and Louis’. Right? I mean I don’t like him or anything. So why would his opinion be above the other lads’? Or do I like him? No. No way. That’s some. C’mon Kal! Get a grip, gal!

While I was inner-yelling at myself I hadn’t realized that I was already down. And that all four lads were staring at me with a strange look in their eyes.

-      What? – I snapped at them. – It looks horrible, doesn’t it? I should go and change, shouldn’t I?

-      Nothing. I… uhm. I mean no. – Maz mumbled with the same strange look.

-      It doesn’t look horrible, Kal. It looks great. – Louis tried to compliment me.

-      You look beautiful. – Sam two mumbled.

-      Thanks guys. – I mumbled and looked at the only person who hadn’t spoken.

The only person who in my mind counted, though I don’t know why. Sam Pepper.

-      So… Pepps? What do you think? – I asked playing with my rings.

-      You, uhm... You look gorgeous. – He stuttered.

-      Thanks. – I said biting on my lower lip for some unknown reason, again. – Will it work?

-      What will it work? – Sam asked confused.

I giggled and answered him.

-      Will I pass as a real drummer gal?

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

Heeeellooh guys. Sorry I haven’t updated in a while. I’ve been real busy with school stuff. I hope you like this chapter, though I’m pretty sure it sucks. Please forgive me and I hope you enjoy it.

Please vote if you like it and comment to tell me what you think, you can even write ‘shit’ if you hated.

Bye guys, I’ll try and update soon.

Peace, Love, Rubber Gloves.